voodew1

MOAB Boogie ---- wingsuits????

me and alan (jumpnaked69 on here) will be there with our suits. If he loses some weight he can probably even keep up with a flock.
booyah,
RJ$$
edited to add: alan has body image issues, if you see a fat cuban in moab, don't call him fat.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

count me and my V1 in on the festivities....

Ya'll and your V1s are so last year:P

A few more say their going to attend and we will book some flights

Are their any PFIs attending to handle demo suits and such -- like say Baxter who lives somewhere around there????

If I come I will bring my GS1s, V2, and Acro --- I can bring a V1 if someone would like to fly it 5'9" 155lbs
I only use it now when I fly with smoke

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

The Moab Boogie was a blast last year... early morning base jumps, long days flying wingsuits and even longer nights in the Moab Brewery bar or by the bonfire! Sweet, can't wait for it again ;)

Jason- are you bringing some of your smoke brackets? There are a few folks here in SLC who'd be interested.

I'll also work with Jay to see if there is enough interest to do a PFI course.

Baxter.

if anyone wants some sweet video of RJ Money eating total shit after I cut his break lines, just let me know. I'll have it for sale at the boogie.

RJ$$$ also has some personal image issues. He's ugly.

I will be at MOAB with my suit...

But, whatever you do RJ$$... Don't make me wear your dorky shoes again.

Editorial note - my :D wingsuit flights were out of the skyvan last year at MOAB...

MOAB rocks. Alan and I negotiated today on the phone the best week of skydiving in our lives... He said MOAB. I said MOAB tied with getting my AFF rating in ZHills - but come to think of it, I think it was MOAB.

Come and play. What a boogie.

I'll be the wing-suit organizer again this year..... get ready to get your canyon/flock on!!!!!!!
I'll have a full supply of demo's from Phoenix-Fly.

You rock... It was those demos last year that made me buy my suit... Lets flock this year, OK?

Jason- are you bringing some of your smoke brackets? There are a few folks here in SLC who'd be interested.

I can bring one (my personal) bracket if someone wants to use it --- production has stopped until Dave heals from his little BASE jumping incident.

I can't bring any smoke as I will be flyin' there and they kind of frown on carrying explosives on the plane as of late.

If somebody has smoke I could bring a bracket.

(still not 100% sure I am going to make it --- sweet talking the wife as we speak)

anyone else planning on attending to play with wingsuits

I think I can make it. Sounds like a blast! I'll bring my V2, V1, Acro, GS1, and Z-Wing Eagle for anyone 6'1" 200# to try out. Anyone bigger than that needs an onboard engine to keep up.

Old Guys Rock!

Yeah I am going to scrounge up some money and try to attend the boggie. I will be there with my traje de alas (wingsuit). Looks like we will have some good flockage occuring. Also we might be doing some speciel loads into MB canyon (not positive). It would be out of a 182 but it would be well worth it for the visuals. There is a video of a WS jump ove MB canyon on skydivemovie.com. Will see you all here (if I can make it)

Diablo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

It has been confirmed --- Myself, Flyin' Bob, Professor, and Mudbug will be coming

Oh and by the way Diego we are staying at your house(not Bob he is getting a hotel) -- we will be arrivng late Thursday and leaving on Monday.

Make sure you stock up on beer, and food cause we will be hungry and wanting to get drunk --- hook us up with the 182 flight over the canyons Big D!!!! --- You can fly us - it will be just like the old days (we jump you fly)

Our plan is to fly into Salt Lake City --rent a car and drive the rest of the way ---- are there better options?
SLC looks to be closer than Denver

Oh and by the way Diego we are staying at your house(not Bob he is getting a hotel) -- we will be arrivng late Thursday and leaving on Monday.

That's right, I'm not a Texsexual...

Our plan is to fly into Salt Lake City --rent a car and drive the rest of the way ---- are there better options?

I'm going 1st Class: flying all the way to Moab through SLC, to arrive about 2pm Thurs, leaving early Monday, renting a car, and staying at the Super8 near the airport, next to Denny's (THAT IS 1st class for Moab). [But I thought La Quinta was Spanish for "Next to Denny's"?]

I know the DZ is way out in no-where-land. If there's a better hotel, closer to the DZ, someone tell me what it is.

Old Guys Rock!

I will have plenty of raemen noodles waiting for you guys. Utah's finest 3.2 alcohol beer and virgins will be provided. We shall have a great time. Also upon arrival at casa diablo you will be required to take a tequilla shot before entering the house. See here pendejo

D

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

For those planning on coming -- I need to know what kind of toys I should bring

GS1 demos???????? ---- 6' ish 190lbs
V1 demo ------- 5'10 160lbs
Smoke bracket??? --- can't bring smoke on the plane so you will have to have smoke
I will have no Prodigys as they will be needed for a Texas boogie Moonglo is running

I will be bringing my V2/ Acro/ and personal GS1

If anyone is interested let me know if not they will stay home ----- I will be charging enough rental fee to cover shipping them.

For those planning on coming -- I need to know what kind of toys I should bring

Moonshine or everclear, potatoe canon or construction explosive. Some nekid biotches left over from the burning man but make sure they are shaved this time........and I heard you may need a wingsuit.