lurch

2 new Birds

I want to offer a big Congratulations to Steve Harrington and Darius11 for their first wingsuit flights!
You both flew awesome, guys. Steve was the most rock-steady first flight I've seen, and staying with Darius was WILD... He started off in a spiral and when he got the suit levelled out and locked in a heading he was the fastest-moving human being I have ever seen.

Flying with you guys ROCKED!
Darius, Steve, we'll fly again soon, guys. Welcome to the flock.
Casualty list:
I ripped an armwing by bashing my elbow while exiting the CASA with Steve
And
A small bird of the feathered kind and unknown vintage was the first fatality of the Boogie, shortly followed by the CASA itself, which had accidentally ingested the bird up the intake in the left engine. Major major thanks go to the pilots for getting everyone down safe after losing an engine on takeoff... as I understand it, that is pretty much the worst-case scenario, and I only figured out what was happening when the CASA pulled up back at the gate and started discharging a bucket of friends packing unjumped gear and all the onlookers myself included started asking "what the hell...?" and I heard someone say that now they could smell it... Nothing says SKILLS quite like a pilot successfully bringing down a fully loaded plane after blowing an engine right when it was needed the most. Thank you.
-PEACE!
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

What an awesome feeling Bro.

Thank you so much for taking all the time you did man. You answered all of my questions with a smile and made me feel comfortable.
If I hear of anyone who needs a kick-ass Birdman instructor you’re the first person I am going to recommend.

That was just such a kick ass feeling man. Just can’t even express it with words.

You rock lurch

Can't wait till next weekend.:D:D:D:D:D I feel like i just started jumping

Also a thank you to Kris thanks for getting the suit to me and just being a cool person to deal with.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain