mccordia

Germany - An 72 boogie (Guinness Record etc)

Now my S6 must arrive, order just placed 5 min ago

Jeez! These customers... demands, demands! :D

I'm looking at ticket prices online now. I have a few other trips to do between now and then, but I'll find a way to be there.;)

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I know how you're paying for your trip!!! It's all those S6's you've sold us here!:P.

Dirty nylon crack dealer you.

I'm there for Germany. Gotta keep the girls' numbers up somehow!

And I also want my S6 nowB|.

I know how you're paying for your trip!!! It's all those S6's you've sold us here!:P.

Dirty nylon crack dealer you.

:D No, it's just a coincidence that the day you ordered your suits I'm looking for tickets. I promise.;)

All the money I make from skydiving goes directly to my Jackson Pollock art collection! (Now I just need to figure out why I have no art and I'm good to go!)

Seriously, you guys did great out of the PAC. You've both come a long way since FlocKZN earlier this year, and will be rocking by the time your suits arrive.

t

I'll need to sell quite a few more suits for a free ride!

SUNDAY KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES FLIGHT KL 592 HAVE SOLD-INVENTORY ADJUSTED
01 JUL 07 - DEPART - JOHANNESBURG/JAN SMUTS 2330 NON-STOP
Terminal: TERMINAL A
02 JUL 07 - ARRIVE - AMSTERDAM/SCHIPHOL ARPT 1020 10HRS 50MINS
- AIRCRAFT - BOEING 747 PASSENGER JET
- CLASS - ECONOMY

MONDAY KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES FLIGHT KL1909 HAVE SOLD-INVENTORY ADJUSTED
* Flight operated by KLM CITYHOPPER
02 JUL 07 - DEPART - AMSTERDAM/SCHIPHOL ARPT 1410 NON-STOP
02 JUL 07 - ARRIVE - HANOVER/HANOVER ARPT,,D 1525 01HRS 15MINS
- AIRCRAFT - FOKKER 50
- CLASS - ECONOMY

WEDNESDAY KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES FLIGHT KL1900 HAVE SOLD-INVENTORY ADJUSTED
* Flight operated by KLM CITYHOPPER
11 JUL 07 - DEPART - HANOVER/HANOVER ARPT 0605 NON-STOP
11 JUL 07 - ARRIVE - AMSTERDAM/SCHIPHOL ARPT 0705 01HRS 00MINS
- AIRCRAFT - FOKKER 70
- CLASS - ECONOMY

WEDNESDAY KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES FLIGHT KL 591 HAVE SOLD-INVENTORY ADJUSTED
11 JUL 07 - DEPART - AMSTERDAM/SCHIPHOL ARPT 1030 NON-STOP
11 JUL 07 - ARRIVE - JOHANNESBURG/JAN SMUTS 2110 10HRS 40MINS
Terminal: TERMINAL A
- AIRCRAFT - BOEING 747 PASSENGER JET
- CLASS - ECONOMY

FARE R7509.00 INC TAXES

Hey, just a thought (could be totally wrong) might it be cheaper for you guys to fly into London then get a Ryanair cheapo into Germany? Might be more airlines competing on flight prices to Heathrow/Gatwick.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Hey, just a thought (could be totally wrong) might it be cheaper for you guys to fly into London then get a Ryanair cheapo into Germany? Might be more airlines competing on flight prices to Heathrow/Gatwick.

Good advice. It was cheaper for me to fly to the UK first and do Ryan air into Germany than to go direct from the USA to Germany. Plus I got to hang out with the Brits, drink their beer and watch their women forcefully remove chest hair in the shape of a Birdman from one of the local Birdmen. Quite the anthropological experience.

One thing to keep in mind though, Ryan air has the most absolute minimal service I think there is in the airline industry. The only reason I think there are seats in the cabin is because Law requires it.The check in people and the screeners before the security check points are extremely anal about the weight limitations of baggage and carry ons. However, the roundtrip fare from the UK and return cannot be beat ( I think it was $80 US).If you've never flown Ryan air before I suggest you hook up with a Brit and get some pointers as the whole check in, boarding process,seating is just short of pure anarchy.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Good advice. It was cheaper for me to fly to the UK first and do Ryan air into Germany than to go direct from the USA to Germany. Plus I got to hang out with the Brits, drink their beer and watch their women forcefully remove chest hair in the shape of a Birdman from one of the local Birdmen. Quite the anthropological experience.

besides the anthropological experience, was the difference in price worth the hassle of flying RyanAir ?
With this KLM option, they have.. 1 airline, 1 check in, guaranteed connections etc etc.. The only change I would personnally do on this itinerary is arrange for a longer stop in AMS in order to discover their local particularities :)

Now I have a hesitation, direct flight with EasyJet to Berlin or a flight via AMS to join the south africans and fly together from AMS to HAJ
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Even though its far away.
We've got a few places to hide tourists here, so coming to Holland a week early, doing some pre-jumping in Belgium, and then driving to Germany with us (there's a whole bunch of Dutch guys in cars heading to Cochstedt) then just drop us a line.

We could make it a small pre-boogie at Schaffen in the week leading up to the biggest wingsuit event ever!B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

doing some pre-jumping in Belgium, and then driving to Germany with us (there's a whole bunch of Dutch guys in cars heading to Cochstedt) then just drop us a line.

We could make it a small pre-boogie at Schaffen in the week leading up to the biggest wingsuit event ever!B|

now.. THAT'S what I call an alternative...

Oh yes, to all south-africans,swiss what ever. Do what jarno tell's you.The belgium jumpers won't know what hit them. We have 1 caravan and if i know in advance how many people are comming we can have a porter or a second caravan on standby.

Oh boy, this will be so much fun
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

I like the thought about getting to Holland (place of my ancestors:S) and doing some pre boogie calibration in Europe.

Only budget constraints as our currency (i.e. $$$$ and not recent jumps) is not the strongest.

---------------------------------------------
If you don't have wings you will never fly

was the difference in price worth the hassle of flying RyanAir ?

IMO, yes. It wasn't what I'd call one of my biggest air travel hassles by far, it's just different. The savings was also substantial by almost $1000 US. So the $80 round trip to the UK was the way to go,plus I got to see how the heathens live. :P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

The savings was also substantial by almost $1000 US. So the $80 round trip to the UK was the way to go,plus I got to see how the heathens live. :P:D

Tonto's ticket being USD 1020 including taxes I bet he'd be more than happy if he found a 1000$ cheaper ticket :D