mccordia

Germany - An 72 boogie (Guinness Record etc)

I am waiting for Rolf to also get a copy of the mainifest(load 2 on the 15th) from the Staff as it will clearly indicate how many jumpers by name were on the load.

Okay yeah their records should show exactly who was on the plane in that load. I guess they are still recovering from their hectic week? :)

At the end of the day,when all is said and done, we still set 2 records and did some amazingly large tight flocks with no animal acts and no injuries and a great time was had by all.

Absolutely, it was all very cool and safe. No serious midair collisions, wingsuit blowouts, canopy collisions or reserve rides (not during the weekend at least). The only thing was 1 busted camera lens right? I think that is very commendable.

Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Out of all the funny things that happened at this boogie, the one that makes me grin the most is the dirt dives.

I can't help but chuckle at all the times we were walking the formation out on the tarmac and as I was walking through the formation I would find some old Germany man or women standing in the middle of our formation just looking around in a Forrest Gump kind of way at what was going on. During the 49 way when I ran into that old Germany man in the formation I would of swore he was inspecting people and I wanted to ask him if everything looked OK to him :D. Then there is the locals looking on in amusement as we huddled up in a circle and all in unison screamed JA....FOOKJA!!B| Man, thinking about all that makes my face hurt from smiling.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Scott, At one point I remember you talking to us about reference points on a dirt dive and as I looked towards where mine should be there was that old guy with his cane... I had a great moment of picturing him flying in our formation in his shorts and shirt, totally calm, and trying to reference his cane in the sky. Hilarious. -T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

Many greetings to all of "my" numbers (you know what I mean 304, 307, 308, 310, 350, 370, 371...) :P

310 representing!! ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Here are a few pictures of the aircrew and the boogie staff memebers right before they took off.

FYI: For those who chipped in and donated a few Euros towards the pilots/ crew for all that extra altitude. They were very happy as I was able to give them almost 2 cases of Vodka with what I collected and the Brits pitched in and gave them a bottle of Pimms. I suspect we will see the same crew again next year.:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hi U all,

I will start next week mounting the video and foto from Stupino and from Cochstedt event.
I have several video views for every jump but if You want to add your point of view please send it in avi or mpeg2 format file titled yyyymmdd hhmm so that i can find the jump easy.
If You did not give to me allready please include your name email and adress for a copy of the dvd

tks and ciao
Giulio & Giorgio

[email protected]

PLS SEND TO :
Giulio Petroccione
LOCADI S.A.
9 AVE PRINCE ALBERT II
98000 MONACO PRINCIPALITY

And my favourite quote from the boogie:

"That is what happens with leaders. When I move people follow me..."

Now who said that....? :P

Dont know who sayd that, but rilliant quotes like that just scream 'print it on a T-Shirt' (part of the ja, FOK JAA! collection©) ;)

Had a great time J!
Hope to see ya again soon!

p.s.
And post your POV on the most brilliant bigway formation flying ever....your camera-work there is incredible...too bad the formation isnt in it:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

the Macca golden-shower sequence©)

Bwwwaaaaahhhhh, I have evidence of that event on a CF card somewhere:):D Quality as the Brits like to say;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Expansion please....for us plebs not worthy to attend......

Did Macca piss himself?
or even better piss on someone else ..? (some 'thing' else is lame and doesnt count.....thats easy ...we all do that and get away with it in a foreign country )

:D

Nooo Macca had 5 half naked girls giving him a bath at the girls shower. And someone got that on video.

Thats why the GOLDEN shower.. Macordia is just jalux and want the sequence cut out.....

If you don't believe in me wait till the video arrives
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

I'd forgotten about that one! cooooool B|

Hahah yeah me too. Another event I have pictures of... dunno if we can post them here though? Strippers ok, boners ok, golden showers... crosses the line? :$

Scott, whadda ya think?
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News