mccordia

Germany - An 72 boogie (Guinness Record etc)

SportParachutist will be number 5, september 2006. So it's not out yet, we're working on it

Is it possible only to buy one issue?

The website says a one year intl. subscription is possible for 35 euro's

http://parachute.nl/desp.html?&no_cache=1

Dont know about ordering 1 issue..maybe saskia can shed more light on that one?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

We're going to be in SOOOO many magazinesB|

So far..

- Skydive The Mag (UK)
- Sport Parachutist (Holland)

We managed 6 mags (5 countries) for Flock & Dock. :P Very nice job on that BPA cover shot, very nice photo too! Hope somebody is submitting to USA mags. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

In my experience with several different countries, every time I have asked to buy one issue, they have sent me one for free. This is skydiving; people are cool. Contact the magazine.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Bowie is also submitting pix to the Denmarkian(?) magazine
German magazine is also bound to publish some..

Looks like 6 or 7 mags already:P

Would be great if we could lure some of those USA-ers away from 'their world' (sorry..ment to say country;)) next year and make it slotspecific invitational bigways..maybe do some groovy aerobatic slotswapping backflying transitional high-alti bigway stuff at texel the week after that...and then rock on in Marl for the next wingsuit boogie..

Come on..spend mad flocking 3 weeks in Holland next year...lets start recruiting already..

Who's coming

- mccordia:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Bowie is also submitting pix to the Denmarkian(?) magazine

The word you are looking for is 'Danish'

Come on..spend mad flocking 3 weeks in Holland next year...lets start recruiting already..

Who's coming

- mccordia
- costyn van dongen
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Would be great if we could lure some of those USA-ers away from 'their world' (sorry..ment to say country) next year and make it slotspecific invitational bigways..maybe do some groovy aerobatic slotswapping backflying transitional high-alti bigway stuff at texel the week after that...and then rock on in Marl for the next wingsuit boogie..

Well we will have to work on that;)
Problem is that compared to the Euro we is poooooor![:/]

Would be great if we could lure some of those USA-ers away from 'their world' (sorry..ment to say country[Wink]) next year and make it slotspecific invitational bigways..maybe do some groovy aerobatic slotswapping backflying transitional high-alti bigway stuff at texel the week after that...and then rock on in Marl for the next wingsuit boogie..

I couldn't make any of the boogies this year 'cos I'm still poor from my FFC and buying a wingsuit in the first place:( but I'm going to make damn sure I've got lots to spend next year!;)

So... does anyone know which boogies are likely to be repeated next year, Stupino, Cochsted, Marl?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

So... does anyone know which boogies are likely to be repeated next year, Stupino, Cochsted, Marl?

I think all 4 boogies are aiming at repeating it next year..(dont forget Texel in that row!)

And next to that, Germany, Holland and Belgium have the club boogy-season on at that time as well, so you could pretty much spend an entire month and a half in europe, jumping at all the cool boogies with all the cool people...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

And next to that, Germany, Holland and Belgium have the club boogy-season on at that time as well, so you could pretty much spend an entire month and a half in europe, jumping at all the cool boogies with all the cool people...

And be just as cool and just as poor at the end of that... B|

In my experience with several different countries, every time I have asked to buy one issue, they have sent me one for free. This is skydiving; people are cool. Contact the magazine.

Don't contact the magazine for this (that would be me for instance) but contact the KNVvL directly: [email protected].
Chances are, one issue is free, if we have to send out multiple, you pay shipping (2 euro/each).

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Got my copies of Skydive the Mag in the mail today. Good looking layout. Keep your eyes peeled for the story to hit the mags in other countries as well.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

thx @redfox

From where or whom can i get this picture: http://www.bird-man.com/images/attachments/_07_19_2006-69.jpg in a better resolution (and the other picture from boarding the record jump)?

Many Thanks
Holm

On the mdskydive.de site they have pix from the boogie as well. Here's the pic you were talking about:

Lots of wingsuit posers

There's more wingsuit pix as well. Clicking on 'Nachste' will take you to the next pic.

Cheers

Although 69 now goes as the current number of people on the 'record load'
The original intended 70 people ARE in this picture :o

I labeled/numbered all the people (1 to 70)

*edit* Updated some names

Just for fun, could everyone who can assist in naming people reply?

More important, anyone know #3 girl? Is she a wingsuiter, or someone from manifest who snuck into the picture?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

More important, anyone know #3 girl? Is she a wingsuiter, or someone from manifest who snuck into the picture?

Hmm I actually think Girl #3 is one of the girls from manifest, she's holding the Bird-Man and PD flags.

Thats one of the manifest girls. Nice video BTW;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

*edit* Updated some names

Just for fun, could everyone who can assist in naming people reply?

Yes.....after best knowledge and conscience.

27 its me - Holm Ewald
49 - Sven Knoch
51 - Dietmar NUHN
58 - Meike Buchholz
59 - Sarah HAJOOZE
70 - Tobi SCHERRINSKY

I write a edit, when i see another person i know....

Good idea!

girl number 3 is one of the girls from manifest... she was the one that managed to out shark our very own Steve 'boner' Such ;)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies