mccordia

Germany - An 72 boogie (Guinness Record etc)

There will be another big pre germany party at Sibson, so make sure y'all stop on by on the way.

If there are lots of people coming from the west, or wherever, i can sort out some proper travel/acomodation etc, but rest assured, we'll be having a big old party that weekend before traveling out, along with some awesome skydives, from some awesome aircraft.

Let me know if you fancy it :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

There will be another big pre germany party at Sibson, so make sure y'all stop on by on the way.

If there are lots of people coming from the west, or wherever, i can sort out some proper travel/acomodation etc, but rest assured, we'll be having a big old party that weekend before traveling out, along with some awesome skydives, from some awesome aircraft.

Let me know if you fancy it :)

Don't listen to him! The parties and jumping in the Netherlands and Belgium will be WAY better than those in soggy England. :P:)

Holland is the place to be for the Cochstedt pre-boogie!
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

what are the airport options?

You can fly into any of the airports in Germany that you choose really. You will have to drive to Cochstedt no matter where you fly into so it really boils down to which airport is most conveinent to your flight plans.Berlin is a little over 120km from Cochstedt if I recall correctly. We flew into a little regional airport from the UK(Ryan air), rented cars and had an awesome road trip to the DZ. If you're already used to driving on the right hand side of the road it is no big deal but if you're with Brits who insist on driving on the left hand side at 88kph on the autobahn it can feel like being in a submarine and watching the torpedos bear down on you:D. Since most of the trip can be done via the autobahn, it is fairly simple and quite a fast trip to get from point A to point B. The closest big airport to Cochstedt is Leipzig I believe.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

leave plenty of time to get Steve out of that truck stop!!

I think it was all the fat ,sweaty, shirtless dudes in gym shorts 3 sizes too small walking around that enthralled him so:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I can do a neat trick with a Magnum?

YEAH!!?? Hey James, where the f*ck is the video from that? It's gotta be on one of your tapes, cause you filmed. It was cool and very disturbing at the same time. B|:S
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

I vote for NERF guns!

I'm so glad you are my brother. That was exactly the response i was looking for.

I have an AMAZING arsenal of Nerf weaponary that could take down a small country.

Sir, i suggest that you and costyn come to the UK first, so that you can be part of the convoy.

The car i am in will have a genuine gun turret.... B|
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Oh man......my leave balance and my bank account are both going to be so embarrassingly negative after this!!!!B|

How many more sleeps??? I want to go NOW!!!

Tonto, I've paid you that five-figure number - where's my S6??? Ok, so it was only half an hour ago, but geez.....it can't take THAT long....:P

Hey you flockers! Don't forget if you are needing to brush up some of your mad skillz, a big way camp is scheduled May 10-13 in Eloy in preparation for this event.
All information should hit the web shortly. For now PM LouDiamond for details.
Shake your tail feathers and bring it!:P