mccordia

Germany - An 72 boogie (Guinness Record etc)

12 looks like Veronika Emer. 64 would be Elisabeth Ganzer. The resolution sucks, though.

Hmm yeah resolution does suck. There were like 5 people taking this group foto. We need to find someone who is willing to post a full resolution pic.

Ulrike, I seem to remember some people from the organization taking pictures as well... do you perhaps know whom? (being from the organization too). Can you find out if anyone from the organization has a better resolution picture?

Mark Harris has noted that Jules Hoult can't be found in this picture, but he's possibly hiding behind #22. So there may be 70 after all?

Does anyone know what the manifest list said as to the number of people? Rolf never stated that he saw the manifest for that load, so I'm still curious. :)
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

it looks like there is a head behind 27.

also, i think the person you have listed as 61 is actually just someone holding the wind blade...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Ulrike, I seem to remember some people from the organization taking pictures as well... do you perhaps know whom? (being from the organization too). Can you find out if anyone from the organization has a better resolution picture?

I don't know, who was taking the picture, too. But I can try to find out.
We were 3 people holding the blades: Cindy, the guy from airtec and me.
When I get more informations I will tell you.

don't know, who was taking the picture, too. But I can try to find out.
We were 3 people holding the blades: Cindy, the guy from airtec and me.
When I get more informations I will tell you.

I have it at work at would be happy to send it. Shoot me an email and I will forward it...we'll see if it's what you are looking for:)[email protected]
B2

OK I got a 3MB pdf file of the article in our magazine this month. Let me know if anyone wants it!

Putting the PDF online with a link might be cool for a lot of people.
Who wrote that article?:P

I dont have the text here, but might be nice to actualy put a translated (english) version online Saskia?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Who wrote that article?:P

Yeah yeah, nice article. And one of these days you're gonna get my name right. :P

The published version mentions Tristan (but doesn't update the '7'), did we export him or was he never Dutch in the first place?

People wanting to practice their Dutch look here (3MB, but nice pictures).
Johan.
I am. I think.

Yeah yeah, nice article. And one of these days you're gonna get my name right.

The funny thing is that you still think its an accident

The published version mentions Tristan (but doesn't update the '7'), did we export him or was he never Dutch in the first place?

Even though Tristan is not created from Dutch semen...he's definately part of the Dutch fellowship, and me just being incapable of properly counting probably accounts for the incorrect numberB|

People wanting to practice their Dutch

Costyn and I did a (bad:S) English translation of the article.
When we're back from jumping at our Belgian neighbours this weekend, we'll upload it for your enjoyment.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?