avenfoto

hows the russia world comp going?

well, the competion starts on saterday.So because it's only wednesday we are doing some thight flocking with about 14 birds( there are more flying in ).Loic Jean-Albert is doing load organising and yhe weather is awesom.Hope this answers some of your questions and till next time. Got a Let waitingB|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Any more updates??

in 2 hours time ?? come on let them jump a little. I bet they wont keep posting DURING the day.... Maybe in 6-8 hours there will be more, it's 3.20 PM in Moscow now, they have daylight till 10 or 11 PM I guess...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

yes i did 2 more jumps.

Bj and perry T arrived and tomorrow is a day of.

If there is news i post it here.

By the way: that were two nice tight 14 bird flocksB|
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

awesome flock at sunset!!! 21 way I have pics and will post sone!!! this is going off the chain.... Loic, James and I have pics that will make you all sorry you didnt make it!!!!
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Nice people, very nice and large DZ surrounded by forest. Good turbolet L410 aircraft and Mi8...
Very nice club house, and 2 pretty good wingsuit big ways on sunset tonight. Competition will take place this week end.

(and for pilots:aerobatic Sukkhoi aircraft with female world champion on Stupino airport! Good value for money to fly with her! Also Yak52 aircraft!)

Laurent, autrefois sur l'ile de La Reunion
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/windsurf/skydive

As mentioned by the people above there where two big ways in the late afternoon and a few dives with smaller groups in the morning.These where also verry good building vertical stacks and piramides.
At 09.30 there will be a copititors brieving and the competition will start.We expect to see a lot of russians on saterday but as most of the compition is induvidual this won't be a problem.
After the big ways yesterday you could here the whole flock scream under canopy.So everybody got pritty excitted.
I guess it's like Perry says: if you missed it it's your loss.

P.s.: Perry is getting his cardreader so lets see if we can get any pictures online

To be continued
My logbook

Sorry by next weak all my money will be goneB|

As for the photo's i promissed.They were taken by Perry Thowbridge and are only a small tip of the iceberg
My logbook