Bartje

Wing suit wing relas an cut away handle

Please, don't post if you aren't 100% sure about what happened...
I was there, in the same flock and I still don't know yet exactly the facts...
Still trying to talk with the guy who had the problem...
Once I'll have the report I'll be happy to post on this forum.
thx!

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

Yes, but it should be better to wait the end of the official investigation before assuming "it was the handle blocked"...
There are yet too many unclear things in this accident.
Please wait and I'll be happy to let you know all the FACTS related to this accident.
Thank you!

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

I've seen several Matter suits that didnt have a correct fit (for the length of the body and rig) and when the person wearing it 'lifts' his arms a bit, or even just tensions the wings, it lets the suit swallow the handles.

The PF/BM line of suits have adjustable cables/fit, so you can always make sure its good for the person/rig wearing it.
But with the S-Fly/Matter suits, you definately want a suit that is a perfect fit for your.

A suit just a little tight, can already end up eating your handles.
I know one Belgian Bird who is thinking about having his suit modified to try and solve the issue's he's having with it.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

FreeFlySoul,

I was just wondering if there were others ws flyers who have actually had this.
I never did say about what or who or where, just a friend of mine who had this problem.

Thx for the feedback Jarno,

A FreeFly Gypsy

FreeFlySoul is maybe in worry because this is causing us some problem with the Federation...

they are trying to unlegitimate all WS instructors because we are not federal AFF instructors (USPA is not applicable here).
By this way every single speculation could become dangerous at this moment for the wing suit discipline in our country.

Just Sorry us, but we are trying to survive... the single case of your friend (not a WS student but an expert one, b.t.w.) is being used Vs us.

Sorry again, we will give better details when all will become official and clean.

Jarno, it has been a double problem, Wing cut-away and canopy cut-away. but nobody knows exatly why.
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com