moonglo

Aggieland Wingsuit Weekend

Thanks to everyone who helped make last weekend a success! Special thanks to Todd and Kathy at Aggieland for having us and to Phoenix-Fly for sending the demo suits! The Phantoms and Acro were a huge hit!! :)
With the forecast looking as bad as it did Saturday morning, I was expecting to be hanging out with demo suits drinking all weekend. :P In the end we had 8 loads, almost 50 jumps, only 1 cutaway, and 2 new birds joined the flock! B| The loads all weekend were mostly filled with wingsuits, with the final flock being a load of only wingsuits! Some great flocks were flown - hopefully someone can post some pictures.

See y'all next time - Skyfest! B|

Jenn! Great to fly again with you and the usual birds, plus some new faces!

I missed Larry's reserve excitment, but heard about it on the ground.

As usual, the Texas Boyz did good! Voodew and Ted and I have a lot of flight time together, and the Burblle Dock or (Ass Cat) is being prefected. Photos later. Gotta try it inverted next time (if I get a cup to protect my jewels first).

Great time flying with the other Texas birds too - Georges & Richard (our own Frenchmen!), David and Jenn. See you guys at Skyfest!

And thanks to the hosts - Skydive Aggieland. Nice Caravan!

Old Guys Rock!

Thanks to everyone who helped make last weekend a success! Special thanks to Todd and Kathy at Aggieland for having us and to Phoenix-Fly for sending the demo suits! The Phantoms and Acro were a huge hit!! :)

Indeed, thanks to Todd and Kathy and Aggieland, and to Morpheus for the demos. Also, good job Jen getting the whole thing together. B|

See you at skyfest.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

"gettinsomeass"

....and so the dock was known from then on

So what are we going to call it when Bob is on his back and I dock then??????????????

'Smoochinsomedick'

we'll take suggestions before that one gets named.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

"gettinsomeass"

....and so the dock was known from then on

So what are we going to call it when Bob is on his back and I dock then??????????????

'Smoochinsomedick'

The name probably also depends on how many grips you are taking...2 or 3? :S
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

'Smoochinsomedick'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The name probably also depends on how many grips you are taking...2 or 3?

OK. But this is gender specific. What if the backflyer is a female? :o Even 'Ass-Cat' doesn't work then ...

Old Guys Rock!