unclecharlie95

Garzigliana Wingsuit Weekend - Photos

Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi organized a wingsuit weekend at Skydive Garzigliana this weekend http://www.skydivegarzigliana.it/.

PFIs Marco, Claudio, Vincenzo and Chiller did a great job getting the first timers in to the air and we got chance to make a few flocks with smoke as well :)
Thank you to Skydive Garzigliana for hosting the event and to everyone who attended.

Long flights

J
BASEstore.it

Good Week End !
We have at last 3 new "totally addicted" birds, Ruslan, Goran and Daniele... :ph34r:
some others will get addicted soon.

Rus. has just wrote me an sms: "I cant stop thinking about that lift feeling... where are you next WE ? I wanna fly again !" :PB|

Really thanks to you J. for your presence and help, it has been really precious.;)

I will be back in Garzigliana again the 8/9 July,
Fido are you coming with me ? it's a good location for you if you are still trapped in the French Riviera.
:P

For those thinking to come and fly in Italy we are going to organize some others WE in July, Cremona (1st 2nd July), Garzigliana (8th 9th July), Bologna (21st 23rd July), Aosta (in August).

C U soon !

Marco Pazzo.
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com

Who is Zio Pericolo ? .... OH .... i think i know it ... oh no ... I hope he's nooooooot coming ! ;):ph34r:

Hey I would like to see Tristan again too...

T. how it goes in the far Japan ??
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com