ikenever

Paralog 3.1.1 Released!

Paralog 3.1.1 version has been officially released. The new version makes it possible to open a window that will give you information between any two altitudes that you want. This window is called "Jump Profile Details". You can change the altitude limits any time you want. Simply download the jump/flight from your GPS into the program, click on the jump, click the "show cursor" box in the window and enter the desired altitudes you wish to isolate and you now have that info. The jump profile graph will have a blue colored box that confirms the limits that were chosen.

I have made several wing suit flights with 5 Foretrex 201 units taped to the back of my helmut at the same time. I set the limits in the "jump profile detail window to begin at 3800 meters and end at 1400 meters. The units display a discrepancy of 25 meters at an exit altitude of 4000 meters, but... the information from all 5 GPS units gave identical information from 3800 meters to 1400 and actually until landing.

The Paralog 3.1.1 program makes it possible to judge the World Wing Suit Competition to be held in Russia later this month accurately and easy. To see an example go to: http://www.paralog.net/images/ScreenShotJumpProfileCursorAltitude.gif

Congratulations Klaus on a job well done. Now it's possible for us to judge this event and competitions in the future. Not to mention all the other advantages we'll get from this version.

BJ Alexander - Competition Director