voodew1

A little early but --- Skyfest '07

What would it take to get some of ya'll (a bunch) to come to Skyfest '07?
We have plenty of air support including a tailgate either Skyan or Casa and super otters along with all the specialty aircrafts. Formation loads wouldn't be problem if we had enough to fill them.

I would like to plan some sort of wingsuit event at the next Skyfest if people would make the trip -- I need to know what would make you spend the money to get here?
Is it planes?
Certain organizers?
Free beer?
After hours parties?
Jump prices?
Raffle / give aways?

Or just I don't want to spend the money because I have everything I need at my home DZ?

Please let me know

And can somebody please start an arguement or something this forum is getting so damn boring --- if I have too I guess I can start picking a fight with Chuck like back in the olden days -- he did call me a moron once:)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

What would it take to get some of ya'll (a bunch) to come to Skyfest '07?
Please let me know
And can somebody please start an arguement or something this forum is getting so damn boring ---:)

I think it's just that many people have relatively limited budgets, and therefore can't go to every single wingsuit boogie everywhere. The wescoasters usually stay on the west and the eastcoasters usually stay in the east. Oh, and the Europeans move around alot cause everything there is within driving distance. ;)

About the arguements, I'm not really sure what to say. After we decided to love all wingsuits regardless of which brand is on the tag, apparently we don't have much to argue about. Maybe we could start a westcoast and eastcoast rivalry like in rap?
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Some good wine might be a incentive.......

Hey whatever kind of box of wine you want just let me know---I will bring a funnel too, I have never done wine bongs but I bet it will be just as good as beer.B|

I kind of find it strange about you west coast guys
You want wine (real men drink beer and then slam the can on their forehead)
And Avery has a pink wingsuit:o

I guess its true what they say about Cali:ph34r:

I would have been coming this year but it is the same weekend as our NE boogie and I need to be here because I am the only wingsuit instructor. We shuffle weekends so if there is not a conflict next year I will try to come and maybe bring some others with me. July is a busy month lots of boogies up north, but Houston is easier to get to from Omaha then some other places.

Maybe we could start a westcoast and eastcoast rivalry

I like it but it really wouldn't be fair as the Third Coast (Texas) would kick everyones ass:)

hey dont forget the midwest :P

edit* I'll add
people
jump prices (if on a tight budget, which i am this yr)
free smoke ;)
weather that isn't 100 degs at night :P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

And Avery has a pink wingsuit:o

I guess its true what they say about Cali:ph34r:

Actually you could have called the Lodi wingsuit weekend "purple overcast" With Ed, Avery, myself and the always purple Mike. Avery didn't fly pink but he has a bunch of suits.

Tony hit the travel thing spot on. Skyfest looks like it would be a lot of fun.

And can somebody please start an arguement or something this forum is getting so damn boring --- if I have too I guess I can start picking a fight with Chuck like back in the olden days -- he did call me a moron once:)

Do you mean this is a perfect opportunity to talk about my atmospheric dolphin-wingsuit division........again?:)

who the fu&* would want to fly a purple suit. Boy! you better grow up and get some real colors! Yes, i understand you wanted to try and be like avery, but didn't have the hoostba to go as flamboyant:|

I had to go purple. My white & red, black wingsuits were at the cleaners.

Sometimes I just takes the one that still has jump tickets in the pockets.

Speaking of hootsba and flamboyantcey, you wanna buy a Atmo dolphin-wingsuit division patch? Its only five bucks ........after you watch our 6 dvd instructional series.

The dvd series is only $199.00. If you are a BMI we will give you a 50% discount and free second patch. Its really the only way to go on the DZ. You should check the testamonials of our other satisfied customers.

So if there are good people you'd be more likely to come.

Jump prices will probably not budge ---$20 per

What about organizers, maybe some more well known but still worthless like Chuck Blue or some other over the hill kind of wingsuit guys, maybe PerryB|

"notice how in this thread we can slam each other and its funny"

As for that midwest comment -- we will leave the inbread corn fed folks out as they really don't count
(that ones for you Buried)

Please nobody get pissed off(except Chuck and thats only cause he has not come thru for me) this is supposed to be fun and informative and to get this dead forum back to life

As for the 100 degree temps ---- don't be a puss thats what they make air conditioning for!

Still would like input on what would make you travel

Do I need a passport to get in?

well more importantly, do I need to hit the $ exchange before coming? Don't they pay in bullets or lead shots there?

we will leave the inbread corn fed folks out as they really don't count

yeah....we still have teeth :P

So if there are good people you'd be more likely to come.

All of you guys should be good enough, the usual organizers are good, the standard flockers acceptable.
You shouldn't have a need for superstars or skygods.

As far as that heat goes if it is combined with humidity I know it will keep a few SoCal pilots away. ( this is were you enter your pussy comments ) and you are right! But I got to warn you I'm as hairy as a Yeti on Rogain steroids. Me and humid don't do good in public! And I don't need offers from the prairie folks for full body waxing like the last time I was at Rantoul. I know, Iknow its TMI and I am sorry about that visual.

I can think of a few other pilots that won't do it and some of them are from the midwest. You just can't get them out of the coastal desert anymore.

I got to warn you I'm as hairy as a Yeti on Rogain steroids. Me and humid don't do good in public! And I don't need offers from the prairie folks for full body waxing like the last time I was at Rantoul. I know, Iknow its TMI and I am sorry about that visual.

Fuck that, I'm out. ;)
--
See You Next Tuesday!

I'm as hairy as a Yeti on Rogain steroids.

Cool, I'll bring wine and my rifle for entertainment. ;)
Do you think you could make the same face as the bear I have on my wall in the guest house? :P :D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com