voodew1

Best times!!!!!

So down here in Texas this weekend we did some really tight 4 way stuff --- unfortunately there was only 4 of us so all we got was some crappy in side video -------
But it was some of the best times I have had in a while.

I know ya'll thought this was gonna be one of them there I got 3 minute thingys but hell the best times are with your friends going from a diamond to a 4 stack to leap frog to a chase Theo all the way down to pull time and watch him get yelled at for pulling low - luckily I pulled 100 foot higher then him so he got the ass chewin' not me!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to Skyfest --- I will buy lots o beer and we all can have some Best Times

Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Thanks man,
I have been having the best times recently myself.
Flockin' around, chasing birds down to their deck.
Burbling cones, mostly completely preplanned.
Waiting for Ed to pull.
God bless you,
Avery

PS, Robi sent my Acro out last week.
Watch for a pink streak.
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

AMEN!
The clouds have been particularly surfable lately. Instead of time I've been going for that dizzying headlong plunge-down-the-slopes action and breathtaking visuals resulted, the kind you sit gasping and laughing at when you view the video later, unable to believe you just did that.
And,
I got spooked off Rodeos years ago after trying a few at very low WS jump numbers, got flipped over on exit, decided I wasn't ready and shelved rodeos for later.
Lately, I tried again, figuring by now I'm so comfy in a wingsuit I ought to handle it no problem.
I was right. Exit and flight went off without a hitch, although with greatly increased armstrain. Rodeos are GREAT arm training for prepping to fly a bigger suit. Oh my god I had a blast. Did 3 rodeos in 2 days and want to take everyone I can, my passengers thought it was awesome! Now I have a new way to intro people to wingsuits and a whole new field of wingsuiting to play with, involving non-wingsuiters and all kinds of new ideas for Stuff Based On Rodeos, wingsuit rodeo/RW hybrid dives, all kinds of things.
I am currently the coolest boogie board in existence, or at least until someone else does a rodeo.
Best Time!
-BC
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

So down here in Texas this weekend we did some really tight 4 way stuff --- unfortunately there was only 4 of us so all we got was some crappy in side video -------
But it was some of the best times I have had in a while.

That was some of the Best Times I've had in a while too! Can't wait til the next time we can all get together for some more fun tight flocks!! B|

Voodoo whatsa chase theo?

Chasing Theo(professor) is when your kind of having one of those who's gonna pull first, flights --- Theo has bigger nuts then me --- he always wins (and gets his ass chewed)

Bob, the frame grabs really don't do justice to the fun we had -- we need to recruit more flyers so we can have outside video and stills

Bob there was no frame grab of the leg wing inspection??????????????

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Nope. But the snaps suck - you were too close! All you see is a lot of yellow... Let me see if I can figure out how to post the clip to Skydivingmovies.com and I'll edit this post with the link. Standby.

Old Guys Rock!

Nope. But the snaps suck - you were too close! All you see is a lot of yellow... Let me see if I can figure out how to post the clip to Skydivingmovies.com and I'll edit this post with the link. Standby.

Here's a pretty raw version of the view from Voodew's cam. Someday I'll get the energy and time to make a finely edited version with music and cuts.

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3929

If you look closely, you can see "FUK U" on my bootie as Voodew approaches from behind (again...). I was getting tired of being the target...

Whatever. Good flyin', Voodew & Ted. Always fun with you guys.

Old Guys Rock!