voodew1

Skyfest '06

Well its still up in the air if she will be there or not.
Regardless my RV tends to be party central for the wingsuit folks with or without Mrs. Voodew.

I hope she comes -- if not Flyin Bob will have to cook for all of our sorry asses.

We seem to end up takin in some of the poor bastards who think its a good idea to camp in a tent in Houston in July ----- Not smart its usually only 98 degrees at night and the mosquitos have been known to fly off with small children.

I will have beers, food, and snacks -- come by and join us --- But fuckin wipe your feet before you come in so Mrs. Voodew doesn't have to clean up after you pigs (Cause I damn sure ain't)

Honey if you read this it was just a joke and Theo made me write it!

Honey am I pussy wipped -- I was told to ask you;)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

The list:

1-voodew
2-professor
3-flyin' Bob
4-buried ????
5 moonglo
6-vdschoor
7-JENNR8R
8-JuJu ( with my new Vampire its white and Blue)**(thats only if Ted gets his V2 -- there is always the Classic)

I find it hard to believe---an event being compared to the WFFC and we have 8 wingsuit flyers who say they are going to come>>>>thats all???????????

We will have all types of Phoenix-Fly suits available - if we are lucky even a few V2s, everysize Prodigy available, a few Acros, a few Phantoms and various size V1s. There will be a few GS1s available for demo also.

A Casa, Balloon, helo and various other aircraft to play with, and some of the best amenities available at a DZ

Skyfest has something for everyone --- most of us locals will be arriving late Wed night or early Thurs morning

Anybody else wanna play?????

yeah and if someone could maybe help me out with a ride from HOU let me know. I'm flexible on when i need to get into the airport. tix haven't been purchased yet, but should be in the next 2 weeks.

i guess the other option is to borrow someones car. hopefully they wont mind me trying to make it thought the swoop pond :D;)

but seriously. PM if you could help out.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Skyfest is just around the corner -- if anyone is interested I can get some of the tracking pants/jacket demos to bring but will not do it if no one wants to try it. We will have demo Acros, Phantoms, Prodigys, Vampires and a few GS1s

Please let me know if your interested in the pants /jacket demo

Hugs and kisses on all your pink parts
Voodew

Susan,
I got some really nice video of that first Acro jump you did. Next time you head to SSM let me know and I will bring it for you.

Now when Jenn shows up you'll have to come along too!

Thanks for playing with us when you could last weekend - you did a nice job.

Now if some of the 12 first timers will go out and buy a suit we will be able to fill the Casa next year (alright at least an otter)

Many thanks to all you guys down there! I had a blast jumping with you all. I learned a lot too. It's difficult to get better when you only do solos. I think flying with you guys really helped me improve.

You never know how it's going to end up when you go travelling by yourself, but the Texas hospitality really lived up to its reputation.

Thanks again,

Tony

Voodew - you can count on it! I am already trying to figure out when the next time is that they are heading out there. I can't wait to go winging it again!

Look forward to the video too!

Thanks so much for your patience, attitude, fun and skills. I look forward to getting better with you guys!

Susan
Erleichda!

"I just wasn't myself today," Gupta commented. "I wasn't any self today. I was an egoless particle of the universal no-soul."

Thanxs All

I had a great time flying with everyone. Learned a lot. At the boggie I was able to aquire the minimum jumps to start flying a wingsuit ;) So I feel better now. Tony will see you here at the MOAB boggie for sure we will fly.

Thanks again

Diego

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci