voodew1

Skyfest '06

Skydive Spaceland will once again be hosting the Skyfest Boogie. Spaceland has had a total makeover with paved runways and loading areas, they have some air conditioned packing and a hanger for packing also.

There will be a tailgate aircraft and the normal super otters, balloons etc.

For planning purposes I would like to try to get a head count on the number of wingsuit flyers who plan to come to this event

please either post or PM me thanks

Last years turn out was pretty good but I am hoping that this years will be better --- We will have every size Prodigy demo, a few Acros, Phantoms and Vampire wingsuits to demo also----I am not sure if a representative from the BM team will be attending.

the list so far

1-voodew
2-professor
3-flyin' Bob
4-mudbug

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I am not sure if a representative from the BM team will be attending.

If I am not in Germany doing the record attempt, Chuck and I will be there at J's request organizing for this event. Birdman will have a vendor tent/area and a full line of demo suits available. I have already received a few requests for a BMI course so if more are interested please let me know so we can make this happen. For further information PM J(upndownshop) or visit the web site HERE
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

You havent changed a bit ;)

Actually, I have changed. I've gotten worse in every possible way.

Maybe this time I should put a wingsuit on. It seems as if you have a bit of trouble getting your forward speed up while I am in my track suit :P

If I remember, you weren't in a tracksuit, and getting the fall rate up was the problem.

Have fun in Europe. Be safe.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Hmmmm maybe I'll make an attempt to make it over there, I think by then I should have done enough smuggling to buy a ticket to A town or H town.

All this flying and no wingsuiting is taking "All the fun out of the JOB"

Hey Ted. "I'll have a COKE"

D

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." Leonardo da Vinci

Hmmmm maybe I'll make an attempt to make it over there, I think by then I should have done enough smuggling to buy a ticket to A town or H town.

All this flying and no wingsuiting is taking "All the fun out of the JOB"

Hey Ted. "I'll have a COKE"

D

Well, find a Spock and we got us an away team.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

1-voodew
2-professor
3-flyin' Bob
4-mudbug
5 moonglo
6-vdschoor
7-JuJu ( with my new Vampire its white and Blue)
8-JENNR8R

I just made airline reservations today. Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels to stay in?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Well come on down and bring a friend or two -- as for the hotel thing I don't have a clue we stay in a RV while we are there.

I think they have info on the Skyfest website.

Hopefully we will have a few 'never seen before (well maybe seen a few times)' wingsuits that start with a V and end with a 2, some demos from some where around Capetown SA, every size of Prodigy known to man.

Further more the Phoenix-Fly instructors from Texas have donated 2 free first flight course for those qualified -- ground training/student and instructor slots are covered

If your interested please PM me with the reason you should be picked as one of the two ---- Donations to Skyfest Foundation are a pretty good start but not required

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid