TomAiello

V-2?

Mine arrived this morning. Well it actually arrived yesterday but I only collected it this morning. As I ran to the door all excited and stuff....the door locked behind me.

I was in the corridor with my V2 and no keys, phone or money....anyway....I negotiated that problem and am at work for the next few hours. Sorry folks no pics.

The arm material is different. Other than that I did not unfold the suit so no pics. Voodew and co should post pics soon enough anyway.

Kris.

Yo !

Put a few skydives on my new V2 today. Freaking awesome!

Physical strength is definitely the main limiting factor when it comes to sustained perfomance. There is no way i can get 100% out of the suit, and i do not know anybody who can. This is a good thing, actually: we pilots have plenty of room to grow before we tap into the suit's max perfomance. Compare this with Classic, which could be maxed out without ever going to a gym :ph34r:

bsbd!

Yuri.

Yeah... my diet started today... those wings are huge...
I didnt get a chance to fly it though cause it got covered at the DZ...
I tried the pics in JPG but they were too large to upload.. the easiest way was to just convert them...
I can email them to you in higher res if you want...

Blue skies,

Dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

Got to jump mine too :P

As Yuri said, it was quite hard to try to keep the performances. I definitely need to go back to the gym if I want to handle the beast :)
Attached are data from GPS, a flight I made with the Phantom few months ago and a flight I made with the V2, of course it's just for info only as the data are not corrected (wind and other parameters).

Thanks Robi, good job!

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Man, this suit is great! It's like a Vampire on nitrous!
At first it had me worried, I thought "doesnt this suit go any slower than Mach 3?" but was able to fly relative to another wingsuit, so it's all good.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

At first it had me worried, I thought "doesnt this suit go any slower than Mach 3?" but was able to fly relative to another wingsuit, so it's all good.

Hmm, sounds as though you can smoke Jim already......? :D

See you soon Tony ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

LOL, thanks for holding back so I could see the cool new suit in action! ;)

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

:
In Reply To

Hmm, sounds as though you can smoke Jim already......?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Using nitrous and smoking Jim could alter your perception of wingsuit reality. OTOH I expect my V-2 to be alcohol fueled.:)

Sometimes you eat the bear..............

Using nitrous and smoking Jim could alter your perception of wingsuit reality. OTOH I expect my V-2 to be alcohol fueled.:)

Well I guess we'll have to hope we can remove Jim's LOVE chains for the Boogie and see if he still remembers how to fly? :o:P:D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com