grundleson

tracking suits/kinda wingsuit related isnt it??

If your experience truly is 1 jump, I'd finish my AFF first:P

But aside from that.
Matter, Birdman, Phoenix-fly etc all offer various tracking pants and suits. Just browse their websites, and use the search functions on the forum to find out what people have to say about the various pieces of gear..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Really, I jumped with you this summer while you were wearing a regular jacket with cords in them VKB style... You both made and jumped them as far as I recall..
And in combination with a standard phoenix pant the setup made you fly pretty far didnt it?

I agree that the phoenix pants works well, and I know people who track really good in them, but the jacket is a dead end in my opinion.. not very aerodynamicly shaped is it? Which fly better; two arm-wings or two arm-tubes...?

The question is really what kind of flying one is interested in;
Stalling and floating or speed and controll.

I know what I prefer after jumping many differrent types of setups.. In difficult terrain..

Take care,
Andreas B

Really, I jumped with you this summer while you were wearing a regular jacket with cords in them VKB style... You both made and jumped them as far as I recall..
And in combination with a standard phoenix pant the setup made you fly pretty far didnt it?

That's true, but that was before I received my Phoenix jacket. The performance seems pretty similar to me. I prefer the Phoenix setup because its much easier to gear up, and performance seems to be the same.:)
Atle
See what I'm saying? Thats what I'm saying! What am I saying? I DON'T KNOW!!

Armene er vel det som har minst å si på løftet?
Jakka er kun oppblåsbar, men den er riktignok spesialsydd til meg, armene er lik størrelse small, mens kroppen er lenger slik at den passer meg. Ganske tight med andre ord. Built for speed;)

Kommer hele VKB nedover i juni? Bra med litt godtfolk!

Atle
See what I'm saying? Thats what I'm saying! What am I saying? I DON'T KNOW!!