Zeemax

Hello new Bird Man suits...!

The way I see it, if Robi(or anyone that has the means and the skills) just wanted to make a suit + rig for themselves that goes faster and further than anything else in the market, they could keep doing just that for a lifetime.

Some people are doing that and the result of that will be good.

Yes, i know of people like that in Europe: a home-made suit, amazing flights at amazing places that nobody else is aware of... but that's pretty much it. When passion is not shared, it is dead.

bsbd!

Yuri.

OK, Lets invite every man who can bare the hike and who has a rig and some sort of wings, and just throw them of the exit of Hårstadnebba and Langrabbpiggen. Im willing to share, if you pick up the pieces... When it comes to the suits, we have posted MANY treads about that, in DETAIL! What we are working on now will be shared in various forms in the future, so be patient. Meanwhile ask Robi or Jari if he could post the blueprints of every suit he has made or is thinking about, and go get those made at a sewer for nothing. I think they will.. not..

People who would like to jump amazing places should by now know who to get in touch with to go there. There is something called maps, internet, etc. So if one really wanted to jump amazing places, one would find them..

The dilemma here is that we as well would like to get a dollar or two for the work done here, so letting go of the "secrets" now, before we can offer them to you, and before things are protected, is not going to happen. I hope there is a understanding for that.
And If I was a millionaire already, I would gladly come up with new designs of equipment and share with the world for free. But money makes the world go round (and sick):(

Cant we just all get a long? Sit around the campfire smoking the good stuff, drinking Karsk and with a nice shemale by our side? Discussing new designs and sharing ideas while being under the influence would make some radical designs come up for sure..:)

OK, Lets invite every man who can bare the hike and who has a rig and some sort of wings, and just throw them of the exit of Hårstadnebba and Langrabbpiggen. Im willing to share, if you pick up the pieces...

Oops, this was not directed at you guys at all! I'll PM you the name i had in mind.

I agree with everything you say. I felt horrible when Tore went in.... and had to deal with pieces a couple weeks later.

It is a bad idea to just throw out information on the net, it needs to be passed on carefully. You guys do absolutely the best job sharing the passion and keeping the perfect balance here. I wanted to show another extreme, but didn't do it very well.

What do you think when somebody opens a lot of amazing flights, truly incredible ones, and then keeps it completely to himself?

bsbd!

Yuri.

Cant we just all get a long? Sit around the campfire smoking the good stuff, drinking Karsk and with a nice shemale by our side?

I couldn't agree more with your thoughts, but I'd have to pass on the shemale. After just returning from a month in Thailand I could see the temptation in a few though...... :P:D

Pursue your passoin and follow your dreams. :)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

The way I see it, if Robi(or anyone that has the means and the skills) just wanted to make a suit + rig for themselves that goes faster and further than anything else in the market, they could keep doing just that for a lifetime.

Some people are doing that and the result of that will be good.

Yes, i know of people like that in Europe: a home-made suit, amazing flights at amazing places that nobody else is aware of... but that's pretty much it. When passion is not shared, it is dead.

bsbd!

Yuri.

hmmm, i´m not sure but i think i know who you mean....

please pm me!

DRU