jumpnaked69

WAIT TIME ON PHOENIX-FLY ORDERS

Some buddies and I decided to order Phantoms back in November and we hoped to get our suits by Christmas. The lead-time warning on the website says 4-6 weeks so we were hopeful to get them before then but even after returning from winter break(we're students) they still werent here. Now we've talked to the manufacturer (actually their US partners Morpheus) and it sounds like our suits wont even ship until almost the end of this month. That means that lead-time back in November was actually more like 9 weeks. This is just a heads up to anyone ordering suits that the products are taking longer than expected and it's unfortunate. I've got no doubt that the products are top-notch I just wish that we would have known upfront that it would take 2+ months.

I can shed some light on this, as a friend and I did the Insta-Flock deal Nov 15, expecting suits for Xmas-time boogies. Things were unusually quiet from Morpheus after Thanksgiving despite our inquiries, until this week (our suits are now in production).

A recent email from Kathy at Morpheus says "I apologize for this. We have had a rough go of it over the holiday season as I really racked myself up on Thanksgiving breaking my Tibial Plateau and tearing my knee to shreds. I just had surgery last week and have really been out of touch with the business. As it is only Rob and myself, he has been trying to deal with some of this aspect of things but has been so busy with production that it has been hard to keep up. I do apologize for this again and will be happy to let you know your balance."

Such it is at small businesses. Anyway, I can forgive the wait for a good quality product. And I hope Kathy is back in the air soon.

Old Guys Rock!

What did you order and through which dealer?

I've got about 12 suits on order for various friends, and all suits ordered second week of Feb are already delivered? You might want to give [email protected] a check, or see with the dealer you ordered through. Lead time at the moment is around 7 weeks only on the normal production line (Phantom, Strix, Havok, Onesie etc), only the Vampire (Alpine / SU) queue is longer.

If you're waiting since mid Dec, there's probably some issue and worth checking direct with the company.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

To whom it might be of interest.

Currently the leading time is 8-9 weeks. Has been for quite a while. December onwards for sure and even less in mid January/February.

For all info we incourage customers to contact us directly.

All the best
Edo

Phoenix-fly

repcool

It's so strange to me that people turn to social media before reaching out to their dealer or the manufacturer directly.

I feel like social media is where we should go to escalate but shouldn't be the first port of call.

Because it works much more efficiently that way

repcool

It's so strange to me that people turn to social media before reaching out to their dealer or the manufacturer directly.

I feel like social media is where we should go to escalate but shouldn't be the first port of call.

This has always been a big problem and the Internet has made it much worse. There are still people who think the Green Star Trak 2 was defective. They pretty much put Paoliello out of business with false rumors.