Helmut

Z-Flock n Dock April 7th-9th

hey ya'll, please register if you are coming so we have enough food and drink, it will really help out!!!

What's the current count?
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Who knows at this point, but it's a BUNCH of motherfuckers! Nice! I am packing my gear right now and will be leaving North Carolina within two hours. My current plan, since it's so nice out, is to ride my bike down (2001 HD Road Glide). I ought to be on the DZ early tomorrow morning.

See you all VERY soon,

Chuck

looking at the list

1-Voodew1 (TX)
2-Professor (TX)
3-FlyinBob (TX)
4-Buried (IL)
5-The111 (LOCAL!)
6-Skyflyingbecca (FL)
7-Moonglo (TX)
8-Luminous (TX)
9-unclecharlie95 (ITALIA)
10-Base733 (UT)
11-nathaniel(IL)
12-HELMUT (Tatooween)
13-OmarPR (LOCAL)
14-RobertPecnik(CROATIA)
15-Purple Mike(Earth)
16-Costyn (NL) (very likely)
17-Matt (GA)
18-Joni (NE)
19-Yuri (Russia-USA)
20-badenhop (Lodi)
21-Mike Steen (UT)
22-EmLo (Local)
23-DaMan (Local)
24- Rob Jones (Local)
25-Scott Bland (Local)
26-Chris Ware (Local)
27-Scotty Burns (Local)
28-Jeff Nebelkopf (Local)
29-Mike (Local)
30-Paul Mazillo (Local)
31-Scary Perry (Local)
32-Mark (normiss) Cochran (Local)
33-Manny (Local)
34-Lurch? (NH)
35-Mudbug(TX)
36-Murphy (AZ)
37-Harry Parker
38-Pendragon (U.K.)
39-980 (Canada)
40-RkyMtnHgh (FL)
41-MarkM (FL)
42-SkymonkeyONE (NC)
43-Ian (FL)
44-Aaron (FL)
45-Medusa (Colombia/FL)
46-Danny (Puerto Rico)
47-Kevin Keenan (FL)
48-Cyntia (FL)
49-Jose (Turtle) (P.R.)
50-BJ Alexander (FL)
51-Brian (IL)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is only one from the west coast????????? I thought they had lots of wingsuit players over there?

WTF -- I guess they are just to good for us

For that matter other than the representation from Texas and Illinois it seems to be pretty weak from the rest of the USA (other than Florida but ya'll don't count because you live there)

We have flyers coming from other countries and the rest of you couldn't come join us for the Flock of the Year?

Just sad:(

Now you wingsuit pilots in Florida remember this so when some other state plans a wingsuit event (except California) you need to get your ass on a plane and come play with us!

Bags are packed leave tomorrow --- probably won't make it out to the DZ until Friday first thing.
Mudbug will be there tomorrow mid morning - he has my V1 to play with until he get his hopefully Friday.

For those of you who ordered smoke brackets from me - they are in the back of mudbug's car - I won't have as many spares as I thought due to manufacturing complications (like the real job has got in the way of the side job)

This is gonna be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

There is only one from the west coast????????? I thought they had lots of wingsuit players over there?

WTF -- I guess they are just to good for us

Nope, west coast boys are never too good to fly with anyone. ;)
Avery will be there for Cali, but I on the other hand will not be able to make it. After I spent a month in Thailand jumping it makes it tough on the wallet, and besides, we have the WestCoast Wingsuits Weekend event going on here in May, and another one during the All of the Above Boogie at Skydive Oregon in August.

I'm sure there will be some great flights and look forward to seeing the pics. :)
You Flockers be safe!
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Yeah, what Ed said. Resources being limited, I would rather attend 2 or 3 local events than only 1 event at the opposite corner of the country. More jumps for the money. ;)
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Your definition of tight may not be the same as mine. :P The DeLand bigway is one of the tightest I've seen (picture in this year's Flock & Dock PDF, available somewhere in this thread), but it was still not as tight as I'd like to see.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Ok, so who is going to be the resident techno-geek-gadget-freak at Z-Flock?

I will find myself with 4 data capturing devices that will run out of data storage space during the course of the 3 days of Z-Flock.
(I just couldn’t justify lugging my ancient laptop along with all the rigs and things I have packed)

I know it’s a silly obsession with data, but I know it is shared by some others too.

So if you have an interest in data from the Z Flock, I will gladly share all the data I capture with you in exchange for the opportunity to download it.

These are my toys:
2 Protracks. I have the download cradle and software. Hardware required: serial COM port.

1 Neptune. . Hardware required: IRDA port. Software Required: Paralog

1 Suunto X6. I have the download cable and software. Hardware required: serial COM port

So now that I have outed myself as a techno-geek-gadget-freak, feel free to take your best stab.

My flight is scheduled to depart in 6 hrs and 10 minutes – I’m feeling the excitement!
:D

heresy!

How dare you even suggest selling a gadget while there is no better alternative available?

I will certainly get a GPS soon, but I will hang on to both my protracks, as their primary function is to serve as audible altimeters. Selling one would mean I would lose redundancy on the audibles.

My Neptune’s primary function is visual altimeter.

I’m planning on picking up a serial COM – USB adapter as well as an IRDA – USB adapter.
:)

This is going to be a hoot.

It's going to be a Total hoot !

The weather is perfect today, and should be the same all weekend. :)
Kevin
Cape Canaveral FL
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...