SkymonkeyONE

First new BMI of 2006

Congratulations to our very own Zeemax, also knows as Macca, also known as Frizzle, also known as James Macdonald on graduating the BMI course on 1 January 2006 in Z-hills, Florida. I am not positive what his BMI-UK number will be yet, but I think he will be number 8.

This quite the feat after his off-DZ crash into a barbed-wire fence on one of his first jumps of the boogie! He literally shredded his new S3S to pieces and sustained some pretty horrific cuts all over his body, but he manned-up and got through the course, oozing puss all over the place in the process.

Anyway, I will post the glory pic as soon as Gimpy gets it to me. Actually, go ahead and post it if you read this, Jake.

Cheers,

Chuck Blue
BMCI-4

That boy cannot come to the US without causing himself major bodily harm in one manner or another. The dogs bollocks on getting your BMI and plain old bollocks on crashing your self into the barbed wire fence.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Congratulations Macca, you really work for it!!

Upload the Video when ever you can, I can't just get inoff out of the last part!
howw S#it !!!!:D

Hope to see ya soon, Good Luck in UK.

Medusa
Medusa

Get Killed or Die Trying!
Patent pending ATFK15456

Hey Congrats on the BMI mate!! Thats quality!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one thats had a brush with a barbed wire fence.
Hope you guys and gals all had a great time over Christmas and that you managed to get some more jumps in after the puss stopped Macca :P

It is positively destroyed. Arm wings shredded, leg wing shredded, torso shredded. Thankfully, Macca has that sporting good insurance that they offer in the UK, so his loss is totally covered.

Chuck

Does anyone know if that UK gear insurance company will insure U.S. citizens on U.S. soil? I can't find any U.S. insurance companies willing to insure skydiving gear... except for renter/home owner insurance, but that's for vehicle or home theft of gear only. Any ideas?

except for renter/home owner insurance, but that's for vehicle or home theft of gear only. Any ideas?

I am in USA, but I got a "sporting equipment" addendum on my renter's insurance which covers sports gear AWAY from home. It's intended for use with golf clubs, etc, but skydiving gear works too. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

...I got a "sporting equipment" addendum on my renter's insurance which covers sports gear AWAY from home. It's intended for use with golf clubs, etc, but skydiving gear works too. :)

Serious question (I know you're going to laugh):

Will it cover gear lost to government confiscation?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

...I got a "sporting equipment" addendum on my renter's insurance which covers sports gear AWAY from home. It's intended for use with golf clubs, etc, but skydiving gear works too. :)

Serious question (I know you're going to laugh):

Can't you just say it was stolen from the bed of your pickup ;):D

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Yes Macca did total his new suit on our first jump at the DZ. But luckily he did not total himself. The only bodily damage was a set of burley lacerations to his inside left leg starting at mid calf and going all the way to his inner thigh. It looked like he tried to sexually assault a cat and it scratched his inner leg. Also some minor hand lacerations. Hopefully he will post a pic when he gets back to his computer in the UK.

Mischa-
Do it!

Unfortunately it's still concidered YOURS, only they are in possession of it. [:/]

I don't know of any insurance company that will cover damaged equipment done, by the user themselves.

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Thanks for the congrats all :)
It was a great course, tought by a great instructor. Thanks Chuck!

I will upload video of the 'landing' tonight as the boys at work want to put it on the show website.. uh oh...

I also have video somewhere of all the cuts for that lovely gore factor :)
Misha, thanks for all your medical advice :)
and thanks to the fella who leant me his small skyflyer, it was certainly tight, but i couldn't have done the course without it!
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I don't know of any insurance company that will cover damaged equipment done, by the user themselves.

Be safe
Ed

Ed is right. Insurance companies won't payout for gear damage or loss due to illegal activities. However, I just got $7500 of skydiving gear coverage from State Farm. It covers damage caused by owner brainfarts :)

and thanks to the fella who leant me his small skyflyer, it was certainly tight, but i couldn't have done the course without it!

You're quite welcomeB|. Congrats on getting your BMI rating. The video of your sudden stop by the barbed wire fence is priceless...:oB|. Thanks for sharing it.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

oh, i'd be tempted to say its a bit funnier than that. It's just gone off to the web guy for work to put on the show site. I'll post the link when it's up...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies