freeflysoul

New Italian BMI's

After a hard course, either on ground and air, after liters and liters of rain, beer, grappa and warm wine, at Skydive Marche DZ, we're happy to announce that Italy has 5 new Birdman Instructors!!!

Congrats to:

- Vincenzo Nuzzi BMI #002
- Fabrizio "Chiller" Fontanesi BMI #003
- Antonio Cutrona BMI #004
- Giulio Petroccione BMI #005
- Mauro Figlia BMI #006
;)
We had bad weather for all the weekends but we were however able to run the BMI Course, some FFC Courses and some cool flocks!!!
Thanks a lot to Jari and Jussi for the amazing help they gave us during the weekend and for all the laughs (and for the very few hours of sleep!:() we had together!!!!! :D
C-YA soon again bro's!!!!!!!! :P

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.
BASE #1075 / BMI #I-002 / PFI #042 / EGI #104

Congrats to them all for their accomplishments. I saw the weather reports and was wondering how that was working out for you guys there. Glad to hear in the end that it all worked out.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Aaargh, are you trying to kill me, a good weather photo from the day before I get there! Sorry I missed you, hopefully I can make the swiss boogie in spring.

Vincenzo: congrats on the BMI rating dudeB|. I'll try and make it back to Marche to really fly with you soon.

Even though it was too cloudy for me to get my first true flight I had a great weekend with Jari, Jussi and the Italian crowd, and a couple of jumps on the PF tracking get up - that thing Rocks!:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

When you want, you're welcome! Maybe after Christmas since we'll jump every day from 26th of Dec to 6th of January (there will be also the Atmonauti Marco & Gigliola during that Boogie).
Ah! I received a phone call from a girl you should know.........B| She wants to be advised when you'll come here again...:P And I don't think Jari will be here.... :D

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.

Yea, had a great time.
3 jumps and tried the access. I don't wanne hear anything bad about the access anymore. It's actually quite fun, you can really feel the lift at the center of your body instead of just pressure on your limbs. I got 69 mph with some potatochipping.
Jack isn't it cheaper for you to just jump in Italy every weekend instead of taking the train to you DZ, I mean 25 Pound?!... And don't let "Pazzo" get close to your girl!-)
Thanks for this weekend Vincenzo and give "piccolo bastardo" a kick for me:-)
Tristan
Will you answer "NO" to my next question?

Thx all for all the fun and laughs we had together!!!! :D
This was only the beginning... stay tuned for new surprises!!!! :P
Long Flights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Keisari, did you bought that thing in Amsterdam for Jari? B| BTW I did found that infamous newspaper article for him... :ph34r:

P.P.S.: I'm waiting for the Indian Tricks Checklist... :):ph34r:

3,2,1,C-YA!!!
V.

When you want, you're welcome! Maybe after Christmas since we'll jump every day from 26th of Dec to 6th of January (there will be also the Atmonauti Marco & Gigliola during that Boogie).

Sweet! I'll look at flight prices to see when its cheap for me to get thereB|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Noice pictures;) looks like a pretty nice area around the DZ and the plane looks cool as well. I hear that everyone who attended thouroughly enjoyed the course and that James even showed up for awhile.Great job and congrats to Italy's new BMI's, way to go guys.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING