FlyinBob

Xmas in Central Florida

Taking the kids outta Texas to see grandma in central Florida the week before Xmas. Bringing gear, too. Any flockers gonna be at Z-Hills, Deland, or Lake Wales that week?

All DZ's about an hour away from the folks place, but I don't know which would be best for wingsuiting (my favorite activity!). Just looking for some interesting flocks and fun flyin!

Old Guys Rock!

There will be a wingsuit weekend at Lake Wales the 16th-18th. After that I'll be in Eloy, but I can guarantee you flockers will be at Zhills every weekend, and you might find 1 or 2 to jump with during the weekdays, especially closer to xmas.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Hey Bob I think that Chuck and Katie Blue are supposed to be at ZHills for Christmas.......be careful after the jumping is over Chuck is getting old and can't keep up the drinking with us Texas folks (even you old ones).

If you want to jump with him for more than one day stop the drinking early and slip a few Geritals in his fiber drink B|

But seriously I would find out where the Blue's are going and head there --

And while your there get any info about hotels and stuff we my need for the Flock and Dock.

Old Guys Rock!

I can see it now POPS wingsuit weekends

Have fun
Voodew

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid