The111

Wingsuit weekend @ Lake Wales, FL: Dec 16-18

I will be running a small wingsuit weekend at Florida Skydiving Center in Lake Wales, December 16-18.

The primary purpose of this event is to give those locals interested in flying wingsuits a chance to try, so I will be bringing demo BIRD-MAN suits and offering first flight courses and coaching.

If enough experienced birds show up, I will also organize some fun flocks, so spread the word, and show up with your friends. This is a great dropzone with good vibes, a nice view, and always busy. At the very least we will have a Twin Otter for the weekend; I'll post more info as I get it.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Weather permitting, any chance any wingsuits will be at Lake Wales this weekend? Dec 10-11. Becca, Mark and I are considering heading that way but aren't sure yet.

I guess there's a change in plans...we're all heading back to Zhills this weekend. Mark and I had such a great time this past weekend with Z-Flock, we've decided to come back for some more fun and bring another wingsuit flyer, Becca...woo hoo!B|

BUMP!

I was down there this past Sunday and the locals were all very excited about the upcoming wingsuit weekend. There are flockers from various corners of the state coming, so it should be a fun time... hope to see you all there. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

BUMP!

I was down there this past Sunday and the locals were all very excited about the upcoming wingsuit weekend. There are flockers from various corners of the state coming, so it should be a fun time... hope to see you all there. :)

This past weekend at Lake Wales Sat/Sun was beautiful! I look forward to this upcoming weekend! (shhh..I'm calling in "sick" so I can make it);)

I arrive in Orlando late Saturday night to visit relatives near Lady Lake, but will try to break out early on Sunday to flock with you guys at least one day. Hope the weather cooperates ...

I LOVE leaving tailgate a/c in a wingsuit! Popping above the plane is cool! Will probably go to Z-Hills later in the week, too.

Old Guys Rock!

OK. I'm here. I can see the CASA, the Otter, and the Cessna. But where's that famous Florida sunshine??? Staff here says all the wingsuiters left yesterday after sitting through rainstorms. Bummer. Maybe I can find some flyboys later today (if it clears as the weather guy says), or later in the week at Z-Hills. C-Ya.

Old Guys Rock!

Yeh, sorry Bob. I left yesterday late afternoon, told Ryan to call me this morning if it was jumpable and I'd be right back over.

We got a few jumps in on Friday and still had a good time. We will reschedule this weekend early next year, for those still interested.

Bob, you will probably find at least 1-2 people to fly with during the week @ Zhills, hope you get some good weather. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Saturday a.m. it was overcast and wet, so I gambled and took the trek down 27 to Clewiston where I got in a few jumps both Saturday and Sunday...just luck, I suppose. See you again over the Christmas/NYE holidays mostlikely at Zhills.:)