unclecharlie95

Phoenix-Fly Photo Competition

the d70 unfortunaley doesnot have the remote shutter release necessary for in flight photos...

you need his younger,lighter, more able bodied brother, the d70s.... faster,better reso, and a corded remote shutter release (or the option for a wireless, but ive heard its hit or miss mostly)

go nikon....

Some of the pics on phoenixfly.com are taken with a nikon D70, namely mine :P The infrared remote is not perfect, but it works... Of course the D70s is better in that regard, but if you already have a D70 or can get one cheap.... :)
BTW the D70s is not faster and doesn't have a higher resolution. Also it's not lighter. It IS faster if you use the corded remote, compared to the infrared (only option on a D70) yes.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Heres one taken by Dave Smithers this weekend ------ James seeing as how you should be getting all the contest photos are you going to post them so we can all see???????????

The sky in the background just makes this pic surreal and if you zoom in on my face you'll see the gorrilla thing

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Somebody needs to get a pic of a Vampire in a windtunnel that should win for sure ---- too bad we don't have any here --- professor has been dying to try it

There has got to be more cool pics out there ---- lets see them

James are you going to post the entries????????

Since couple of days you are steel on my desktop!

I'm famous!! :D

I'm wondering who's gonna win!What do you thing?

Still way to early to tell. There's months left, so I imagine so pretty cool stuff is going to come out of this.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Heres a few more pics Professor took (pre contest) but still great shots --- which goes to prove even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while

I want to see some more cool shots>>>>>>>>>>