unclecharlie95

Phoenix-Fly Photo Competition

cant, have conflick of intrest, wouldnt look good to have a part of P fly team to win this.We want to give some others press and see how the other photogs see our product!! sent you print of vampire by himself,purple one flyen down the key, shrink it and post it for me
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

I haven't got my issue yet but I am sure that is the pic that Ted 'professor' took.

It is disqualified from this competition but thats ok as it is hanging on the wall of fame in a certains someones home overseas ------ Ted was very honored to be asked for the copy of the pic as were Bob and I

What makes that shot even more impressive is in the day of digital stills and being able to shoot 200 photos a jump, then crop and center them --- Theo still uses a film camera (he still uses a film camera because he is a tight ass bitch and won't buy a digital still)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Finally got my copy of Skydiving and I must say I do look amazingly stunning in that photo.

We got a few nice shots this weekend to send in and the funny part -- Ted is in them and not behind the lens this time --- The problem is I had a really stupid look on my face 'very gorilla like'

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

here is an "ok" shot

Hi,

I have been thinking about trying out some wingsuit still photography (I am very comfortable with a video camera on).

I know this isnt a strictly a wingsuiting question but what systems are people using for wingsuit stills ? I have a D70 (never used for skydiving) but am tempted by the idea of a small, high quality digital still camera... Any ideas ?

Simon

the d70 unfortunaley doesnot have the remote shutter release necessary for in flight photos...

you need his younger,lighter, more able bodied brother, the d70s.... faster,better reso, and a corded remote shutter release (or the option for a wireless, but ive heard its hit or miss mostly)

go nikon....