voodew1

Flock and Dock 2

I'm going to try and get Costyn (and maybe Tristan the toothless-wonder as well?) together and see if we can score some cheep tickets to the US around that time..
Would be awesome!! But I think it's something we can only decide a short while before the actual event..

I would love to go! Sounds very cool. I think we should go, Jarno, and Ol' Gaptooth too. Why wait to decide just before the event? Most importantly, make sure my boss knows in time that I want some days off. >:(>:(>:( And then get el-cheapo tickets. Whats the closest international airport anyways?

Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

I would like to see a big way formation in the shape of the letter " M " . This would be a lovely thing to do for my good friend Mark Healey who jumped with me as a student in Jan. 05 and then with us all at z-flock 05.

Mark was killed in a car crash in August.

He was without a doubt the best wingsuit pilot I ever met, his ability was demonstrated by his slot perfect flying in his newly bought s3 during z-flock 05 , when he had very few wingsuit jumps (less than 20) and only just over 200 skydives in total. I have yet to see someone pick up our sport so quickly and so naturally and have wondered if I ever will. I frequently tell my students now about him when they ask me how they performed on their first jump course, especially those who think they are the dogs bollocks.

He was truely BADASSB|

I would like to organise a memorial jump for him, and shoot some stills for his folks. I hope the rest of you don't mind joining in.....:)
It is my belief that another one of us was killed swooping in europe during the summer, but I have forgotten her name, maybe we could do one for her too....:)
I have something else planned for next year in memory of Mark too, wait and see;)

Here is a picture of mark from one of his student jumps......

Darren

Darren!

I think that is a great idea. I am going to try my hardest to come to this event (problem is that its the week before my exams start). Greig will try to come as well. Greig and I deeply miss our wingsuit buddy Mark.

Here is a pic of Mark, Greig and Myself all learning wingsuits from Darren last chrismas in Zhills
Flying Hellfish #470

It is my belief that another one of us was killed swooping in europe during the summer, but I have forgotten her name, maybe we could do one for her too....:)

Yes, it was Annaleigh (not sure if I spelled that right).
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Yes, it was Annaleigh (not sure if I spelled that right).

Are you sure? I immediately thought of Nadine as she had a canopy accident during a swoop comp in Germany not too long ago. I taught Nadine to fly the wingsuit during one of the DZ.com Holiday boogies a few years back. Nadine was a good skydiver and WS pilot.

Edit to add link
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I heard from several sources (including Perry and Frederick who know more people over there) that it was her (the girl in the picture). Her name was definitely Annaleigh, the only thing I am unsure of is the spelling. I was just talking about it with Frederick when he was in USA last week.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com