mccordia

Texel Island Boogie (Sept 2005) - video

Trust me...If you ever need a piece of meat in your mouth, Andy is definatley the man to go to!

That just didn't sound right :D

:D:D
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Good damm i miss you guys. Felt just like i had just exited the herc and was heading back to Dc with you .
I can see that Andy havent gotten better at navigating since the herc boogie, or is your landingarea a potato field.
Hope to see ya all i Russia next year i heard some guys is planning to make a wingsuit boogie over there instead of the Herc 2006...

Bo Wienberg
Denmark
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Good damm i miss you guys. Felt just like i had just exited the herc and was heading back to Dc with you .

Then swing by Holland sometime if you're in the neighborhood!

I can see that Andy havent gotten better at navigating since the herc boogie, or is your landingarea a potato field.

That was actualy me, backflying out towards the see...and andy shaking his head like a madman (LEFT IDIOT, LEFTTTT!!!) and me thinking...'wow...he thinks I'm cool...he's giving me head-shakes'

And on one other jump, J-Lo decided to check for the color of his reserve-chute (2nd reserve in 1500 jumps, his first staticlinejump being reserve #1B|) and the whole crew landed out to find his gear and give eachother a group hug:P

Hope to see ya all i Russia next year i heard some guys is planning to make a wingsuit boogie over there instead of the Herc 2006...

You know we´ll only use our superpowers for good...so we´ll lay low...but whenever theres a plane with an open door...we´ll be there!
Russia would be great..

Cya next summer (hopefully)!

Cheers!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Wow what an awesome video! That is one of my favorites to date, and I am a real wingsuit video junkie! :D:D

Bowie: Hope to see ya all i Russia next year i heard some guys is planning to make a wingsuit boogie over there instead of the Herc 2006...

For sure! I really, really hope that's true!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Unknown to me, someone took the Texel video and posted it on IFilm.com last week. Several people sent me a heads-up, funniest ones being a few non jumping friends who mailed me the link, as if they'd found a cool video I hadnt seen before (quite funny to mail them back 'dude, read the credits on that video hehehe')

In the short time it has been online there (a small week or so), it has attracted over 16.000 viewers, and it even took yesterdays spot #39 in the IFilm top 100 (13.000 at that point).

THAT'S A WHOLE DAMN LOT OF PEOPLE WATCHING US FLOCKING B|

http://www.ifilm.com/top100

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2684014
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?