skydivingdutch

Got my new Phantom today!

I actually never took a test jump or even saw the Phantom WS before buying. I only read the flight numbers and the Feed-Back.
The Formed and padded leading edge of the Wings & the Shoulder Vents I read about in the feed-back sounded nice.
But It really never came to light until I saw it and put on the WS. WAY-F##king COOL design. Also the Flat bottom skin of the wings in relationship to the Body/Torso of the WS.
I can hardly wait to climb Out the Door with that thing. I can feel the Anxiety building.....:D

I actually never took a test jump or even saw the Phantom WS before buying. I only read the flight numbers and the Feed-Back.

I can hardly wait to climb Out the Door with that thing. I can feel the Anxiety building.....:D

Yea, I ordered mine way before it even had a name, all I knew was there was going to be a suit built for intermediate users.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Hey how's your phantom ? Treating you well I hope ?
I most likely will be doing some 182 Hop & pops with mine to get used to it. Is F##King Cold @ higher altitude right now.

Ha! Me and my phantom are like THIS, son! Very well, the only thing that will treat me better will be down the road-- the next-gen vamp of course. What's not as well is the freezing Northwestern weather. Will be doing some flocks Saturday with ski mask under my full-face and all the layers.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Yea, I ordered mine way before it even had a name, all I knew was there was going to be a suit built for intermediate users.

Dammit, so you're that guy! Kathy said I was the 2nd person they let put an order in, and I couldn't fathom who the first was... I thought I was quick! You must have some sweet connections!

Me and my baby are pretty tight too. It lays around on the couch all day and gives me something to come home to and make me smile. :$:)
I will be doing some flocking in Zhills this weekend if you birds want a warm weather break, come on down! B|

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Where were you last weekend? I was flying my prodigy without anyone to flock with. Paul showed up without his wingsuit. It was cool at 10K, but not that bad. I had a great flight towartds the end of the day, got out south of the airport and there was a plane turning into the pattern below and ahead of me on the same heading, by the time I turned into the airport I had caught and passed him. It was really cool to see how much horizontal speed we have. I'll try and make it out saturday.

Dammit, so you're that guy! Kathy said I was the 2nd person they let put an order in, and I couldn't fathom who the first was... I thought I was quick! You must have some sweet connections!

I will be doing some flocking in Zhills this weekend if you birds want a warm weather break, come on down! B|

Yes, I'm double-0 1 ;), that guy. No sweet connections, just had the foresight to know what I wanted without looking at it or test flying.
I look forward to when I can travel the country to skydive, but for now I don't get to travel that much.

woooo hooo......but it 'makes me walk kinda funny'
....you made me look like a right biaatch in that photo Jman.......;)

I do have a question though......how the hell am I gonna hold a stable sitfly or headown.. in that...??;)

Got my Phantom today. Perfect match, perfect quality, already love it and can't wait for weekend to try it - to fly it.

Yellow and grey colors will also perfect my grey and yellow colored rig. So bright and colorful, you can't love it :)

It was ready and shipped to me in a little more than 4 weeks. Thanks Robert and Phoenix-Fly team! :)

Pictures attached below.

Full size pictures:
Phantom 1
Phantom 2
The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness
http://adventure.lv/

Got my Phantom today. Perfect match, perfect quality, already love it and can't wait for weekend to try it - to fly it.

Yellow and grey colors will also perfect my grey and yellow colored rig. So bright and colorful, you can't love it :)

It was ready and shipped to me in a little more than 4 weeks. Thanks Robert and Phoenix-Fly team! :)

Pictures attached below.

Full size pictures:
Phantom 1
Phantom 2

Nice, cool looking suit. I'm sure you'll like it!
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Welcome to the clan of the Phantoms.
What is you number, brother?
Mine is 81.

Proud to join such clan :)
Didn't quite understand, what number it is?

I think he's talking about the serial number of your Phantom. :)
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News