skydivingdutch

Got my new Phantom today!

Perry: We can only grow stroger by sticken together and flying, not picken or slammen each other....each suit has a purpose,as each of us has a path to follow, welcome to the wing world!!!

AMEN, my brother!!!

Kris: did you notice that the thread color matches the fabric?

No, didn't notice, too busy getting my breath taken away! I did notice that it looks incredibly awesome and totally fucking amazing!

Matt: The pumpkin is an unnecessary risk though. You need to make the eye holes bigger or you will have severely decreased visibility.

LMFAO!!!!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

Ok what is up with the visual warping here.
I'm eyeballing the various phantom pics here and the orange pumpkin one looks like legwing is way smaller than a GTI, top of the arch seems to leave the legwing's highest point between the knees like a Classic, way small legwing. Looks like it would be very frustrating to fly for me, no toe-feel and no shinwing segment. Then the other DSC pic with the blue suit laid out flat looks like legwing is much bigger reaching all the way down to the heels. Which is it? Poorly fitted suits? Camera angle illusion? What?
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

nice. I basically made my Phantom order with all Black front / all Red Back.
Nice and dark silhouette when someone looks up @ it and Nice and bright when someone is looking down on it.
should be here shortly. Just in time to ENJOY this beautiful WINTER weather.

Thanks, both of you. Just illusion. Kickass suits, somehow my GTI is starting to look a bit old fashioned. I swear if and when I've got a vastly superior suit I'm going to have my GTI framed or something. Either that or pass it down to some new bird needs wings.
B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Phoenix-Fly is happy to announce the InstaFlock Deal:
• Order two wingsuits and receive a 30% discount off the second suit!*
• Order two wingsuits before December 25th and you will receive a 30% discount off the second suit of equal or lesser value!

Order a suit for yourself and one for a friend and start flocking! You may order two suits for yourself! Choose between any combination of the Phantom, Acro and Prodigy wingsuits. (The Vampire V-1 and tracking suit are not included in this offer). Offer valid: November 1st – December 25th 2005. For further information or specific questions please contact:
• for the U.S and Canada
• for the rest of the world

*Conditions:
This discount applies to the second suit being of equal or lesser value than the first. The suits must be ordered and paid for together. The suits will be shipped to the same physical address. Applicable credit card surcharges still apply. Phoenix-Fly and/or Morpheus Technologies reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer without prior notice.
The InstaFlock offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount and has no cash value.

Anyone want to go in on this with me??? I want to flock with my friends who are ordering theirs tomorrow.... We can split the discount.

Lead times for Prodigy / Phantom / Acro are 3-4 weeks at the moment :)
And they have that "instaflock" sale on right now... I just need someone else who wants to buy one too, so we can share the discount on the "buy two" sale...;) (PM me if you are interested)

I want one under the tree!!!!!!!!!!!

Lead times for Prodigy / Phantom / Acro are 3-4 weeks at the moment :)

And they have that "instaflock" sale on right now... I just need someone else who wants to buy one too, so we can share the discount on the "buy two" sale...;) (PM me if you are interested)

I want one under the tree!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Now? :)
Kris.