SCARYPERRY

hog flop

come on flockers!!! We are haven a wing thing in Palatka Fl,nov4 to 6..Have a solid base,7 confirned and experianced flockers and some that can learn with us! Should be a laid back weekend and lotsa bbq and beer.I will have pfly demos and bman will have a rep there as well!!!!! Lets get out flock on
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Perry, did I ever tell you about my idea called the Hog FLOCK?

Two flockers take a hand dock, break and each do opposing barrel rolls, then come back together and take the dock again. Just like the Hog Flop, only tailored for 2-way wingsuit teams instead of 4-way RW.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Perry, did I ever tell you about my idea called the Hog FLOCK?

Two flockers take a hand dock, break and each do opposing barrel rolls, then come back together and take the dock again. Just like the Hog Flop, only tailored for 2-way wingsuit teams instead of 4-way RW.

Matt, the very cleanest linked, gainer exit I ever did in my life was with Perry at the Hog Flop two years ago.

Matt, the very cleanest linked, gainer exit I ever did in my life was with Perry at the Hog Flop two years ago.

That's the same Hog Flop ('03) where I met Perry! I had about 80 jumps, and I remember a strange man sitting next to me on the CASA, in a wingsuit, looking me square in the eye, and saying "I am NOT going to get kicked off another DZ today for hooking it in."

I said, "um, that sounds like a good idea..."

After I landed I noticed all the spectators staring into the other end of the LZ, and I looked over there to see Perry get up off the ground and start hopping around on one foot. :D As he limped by me I said, "what was that you said on the plane, man?"
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

;) I sold the 68, decided bigger was better...now have a 72!!!!!!so the ant hills dont f#ck up my swoops....will have shrimp again for those who like to get stuffed at end of day, we should have some great flyen as the talent pool keeps comen on!!! With all the boogies i go to.... this one is like home as all my madness started just a few hundred yards down the runway... Paltka is where i had the pleasure of being tainted by CARBONE.....
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

I will be there with my Phantom! :D The work schedule just cleared (damn hurricanes) and now I can come again for sure :)
I'm bringing a couple chicks (one with a Gti and another chicka who wants to be a birdie) and a guy with a Vampire! Ahhaha this'll be so much fun!!

So some questions: (Sorry, but the hog flop thread in the events section will take me forever to sort through for this info and I am on laptop battery cause still no power here in Belle Glade [:/])

1. Is there a registration fee? I think this is just a git-together but wanna make sure.
2. How much are jumps?
3. Are there on-site camping areas and hot showers?
4. Are there motels nearby? How far away and how expensive?
5. What do I need if I haven't jumped there before? (My logbook is outdated and do I have to try to find my USPA card? - who knows where that is.....)

Ok, thanks for any info you can give me guys!!

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

I think there may be a small registration fee to cover food and the actual Hog Flop jump.

Camping, showers, plenty of tentspace.

Don't know about motels, I'm a skydiver. :P

You're gonna have to call the DZ with other questions, I don't work there...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Come on with your V1 bad self!:P
The registration is $25. Jumps are $21 out of the Skyvan. There will be cessnas there also for hop n pops, etc.
There are hotels nearby (within 2-6 miles). Sorry do not have a list for you, but they are off of the main hwy going through Palatka (Hwy 100) and I have a hard time thinking they will be full. Prices probably range $40-60/night.

We have hot water, but can not guarantee will be hot if you are not among the first.

USPA card would be nice (you need to be active member to jump here) to have and rigs need to be current with repack data.

Check the end of the Hog flop event thread. Art is going to list some hotel numbers for you guys!

Tammie
Let's have fun! :)