13 Macca (Zeemax) - (possibly)
14 Bryan Rapoza (avenfoto)
15 Mark (normiss)
16 Annie!
17 Olivia!
18 Rosalyn!

Yahoo!

OK Folks.....
Time to start getting serious now...airfare will be best priced within the next few weeks.
We need to coordinate our trips to save money too.
I'm calling the DZ there today to see what sort of (if any) transportation will be provided from the airport.
If there isn't any I think we should go in on a large van to take us all at once....we can use it to go on our "eco tour trip" as well as any other outings...can anyone say designated driver??
I plan on leaving Tuesday th 7th in the evening from Orlando-Sanford airport (possibly Orlando International) and arrive in PR fairly late in the evening/night. Since the DZ is 45mins from the airport, we can make trips to pick up people too as you guys arrive over the next few days.
I'm willing to start exchanging cell numbers and dates/times of travel.
I'm planning on staying at www.elguajataca.com as I hear it's waaaay more fun than the closer hotel....so we can surf and party!
Come on guys....lets start this off right!
Anybody in?
Omar?
Perry?
Matt?
Jeff? (sleepy lil bugger last night! call me back!)
Scott?
anybody else?????
B|

screw you guys....I'm going home!

really....given the almost total lack of response (from skydivers no less)...I'm sticking with the mini van - if you need a ride once you're there, please have nekkid body parts (for the ladies), jump tickets, alcoholic concoctions, money, or possibly some other "unmentionables" and we may consider strapping you to the luggage rack.
Honestly, I'm NOT footing the bill for the big van, no one responded here (those I spoke to in person are covered)

I have plane tickets, hotel reservations, mini van, registered for the boogie...I'm ready!!!

:ph34r:

1 OmarPR
2 "Scary" Perry
3 Matt "The 111" Hoover
4 Jeff "My Eyes!"
5 "Cancer" Chris Ware
6 Scott Bland
7 Nathaniel
8 Zach "Buried"
9 Ivan "Rock On"
10 Danny "Tommy Boy" (droquette)
11 Jose "Turtle"
12 Medusa
15 Mark (normiss)
16 Annie!
17 Olivia!
18 Rosalyn!
19 Joni

i arrive weds 5 pm, come on birds my tickets from orlando $270.00 had to get em, will be stayen at beachside place,30 min cant remember name, but the wingsuit flyers will mostly stay there i think, or if not blame omar!!!! you all suck!!!!!
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

I may just wait and register there. It's not their computer that bothers me ... it's all the ones between me and them.

HEY ... Matt and I are sharing a room at El Guajataca 2/7-2/12. We have space for a 3rd person to share room costs on the sleeper sofa. (The other bed is a king and Matt has promised to stay on his side and not try to snuggle ;)). So if you're a non-smoker and need a cheap place to crash let me know.

I know Mark tried to arrange some transportation ... any news on this? Matt and I arrive on the 7th at 2:30PM and depart on the 12th at 6:30PM.

SHOULD BE FUN!

I could do that, and I don't smoke :)
Except I'm getting in on Monday the 6th.... Speaking of which, it seems like that El Guapo hotel website http://www.elguajataca.com has gone under. Are you sure it's still going to be there in February? and / or do you know the phone #?
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

El Guajataca hotel is still there. It has been there since before I was born. And I'm sure it will be there for many years to come. As a matter of fact I heard it has just been remodeled. Just because their website is screwd up doesn't mean that they have gone under. I highly doubt that.

Hey Scott, we were going to get a 12 passanger van but because of the lack of respone (or interest) Mark decided to go with a mini-van, there is still room. Call him.

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

1 OmarPR
2 "Scary" Perry
3 Matt "The 111" Hoover
4 Jeff "My Eyes!"
5 "Cancer" Chris Ware
6 Scott Bland
7 Nathaniel
8 Zach "Buried"
9 Ivan "Rock On"
11 Jose "Turtle"
12 Medusa
15 Mark (normiss)
16 Annie!
17 Olivia!
18 Rosalyn!
19 Joni
20 Skyflyingbecca

SCARYPERRY
i fly out orlando weds morn,arrive 5 pm
i will be stayen at beachside place,30 min cant remember name

Sa-weet! I will be getting there early weds afternoon as well, let's arrange some carpoolin' shnizzle. Also lookin' for a roomie/couch, anyone have spare room? I'm leaving monday, anyone else?

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.

i'm still trying to peice this trip together for myself since i think it would be a a great time. I found cheap tickets. would someone would be able to pick me up from the airport tues or wed? Seems like everyone is staying at the elguajataca right? Can someone maybe PM me if you could help out on some of my details? B|

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

1 OmarPR
2 "Scary" Perry
3 Matt "The 111" Hoover
4 Jeff "My Eyes!"
5 "Cancer" Chris Ware
6 Scott Bland
7 Nathaniel
8 Zach "Buried"
9 Ivan "Rock On"
11 Jose "Turtle"
12 Medusa
15 Mark (normiss)
16 Annie!
17 Olivia!
18 Rosalyn!
19 Joni
20 Skyflyingbecca
21 Purple Mike

I just registered. Is anyone arriving on the weekend before the boogie? I might come early for some scuba diving, sight seeing, etc.

Mike

I'm sooooo jealous! An Eco-trip sounds so awesome!

It is quite cool if you've never done one of them before or been in a jungle. There is even a "slide for life" across the jungle floor thats pretty cool.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING