verticalflyer

1st Flight GS1 UK

Just returned from flying the GS1, apart from messing about setting it up, zippers etc etc did I mention zippers;) It fits like a glove, beautifully made and easy to get into the aircraft with booties on and sit on seat with leg either side.

Flight, very quick inflation a little skaty on first flight, the size of the wing is such that any input, thigh, shoulder, arm leg anything will change your flight posistion and initiate a turn, this is not a beginners suits as recognized by Jii-wings.

However first flight was 48mph TAS with some fun turns taking me up to the 60mph speed ( from Jumptrack), low speed were 40-42mph for 30 secs plus before other turns and just playing around.

The suit flies beautifully but is going to take a few jumps to dial in, I get similiar speeds on my V1 but its a very different beast forward speed was not there straight away, however with only 2 jumps there are a lot of areas to play with.

Overall great detail, build quality and performance and I look forward to exploring its flight even more.

No sexy pics I'm afraid the S3 that came out with me flew straight down from my perspective, but I did bang it on out the door pretty quick ;)

Cheers

Fraser
Dont just talk about it, Do it!