GeordieSkydiver

Firebird.

Yeah I got it on Wednesday, put 15 jumps on it this weekend.

Best of 138 from 13,200 @ 51mph, and a 96 second @76mph on my back...;)

Some great fun jumps at Sibson this past weekend.
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

hmm i think you got my suit. Those were the colors i got on my suit!.. hmm i wonder if there is time to change the colors on the order?;) just playing, my suit will look different.

Nice man, 73 on your back aint to shabby.B| I should get mine next week I think. I'd be very surprised and happy if it arrive before this weekend. How close were the 'tracking' dates on BM's website?

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

That av is not my suit, my suit is royal blue (like the wings on the GTi pictured) with white zips.

The dates on the tracking were exact, except I emailed Jussi and got it shipped earlier to get here in time for the WS weekend at Sibson.:):)

Yeah I got it on Wednesday

When did you placed you order? My order was placed on Aug-5 and since then no info, no suit>:(

you should have received an email from Jussi and/or an automated one from thier ordering system

you should have received an email from Jussi and/or an automated one from thier ordering system

that email contains info that is out of synch with reality...anyway, I'm still waiting

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining here, just wanted to ask the lucky one how long it took for him

https://www.facebook.com/1skydive/

I got mine, screw you guys!:P;)

I ordered mine on the 7th August (ish) at WFFC, placed a 'quick' order, stock colours and sent Jussi an email to ask about faster shipping to get it to me before the Sibson weekend.

Everything went as planned, and the suit is awesome.:)

I'm quite impressed with the Firebird myself. Still as easy to fly as my GTi but you can get SO much more performance out of it.

I did a FFC with three people on it, and two of those were too big to fit my GTi so they jumped the Firebird. Both nailed the body position and I nearly got out-flown by a first flight student. Twice.:$ Of course that could just be me and my sucky flying...

The few jumps I've done with the suit left me with the impression of an easy suit when not flown to the max. Once you pick up the wing tip grippers and kick the suit into gear, the performance(and the pressure on your arms) goes WAY up.

I did some back-flying at the end of an 8-way flock and the suit is really easy to fly on it's back, much easier than my GTi. The wings really pressurize and there's really a lot of pressure on your arms(damn, another set of muscles to train). We did another flock with me flying as the base on my back, and we did well over 2 minutes from 15K.

Next I'm going to see what kind of performance I get when flying solo and maxed out the whole jump.

I short, it's a great suit(but I haven't flown anything than Classics and GTi's so far)

At Texel we had a wonderfull Birdman Weekend, and one Finish guy (Ern/Urn or something like that) showed up in a bright orange Firebird.

He lead a flock on his back (only his 4th jump in the suit) and flew a nice steady 65 mph the entire dive. The suit flew well and all wings were fully pressurized while backflying, he did comment on tired arms.

I'll post the whole video and/pics next week..

*EDIT* just realized that it's actualy you I was talking about Erno hehehe
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Its an easy suit to fly. But it'll go as hard as you want it to.:)
I suggest you relax and don't try and max it out.

I was a bit 'maxed out' on my first Firebird jump and the turns were soooo fast. Then I just arched a little, relaxed my arms slightly and it was sweet.;):)

First flight today with my new firebird.
Way to learn

No worries Kamil, you did really good the times you jumped it in Chicago. Just go over the things we talked about and you'll do fine. Now have as much fun as you can bro;) When can we expect to see a pictrure of your new suit?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

hey Kamil, I still haven't receivedmy firebird [:/] but am hoping it will show up shortly. I haven't be around for a little and I tried to get out this weekend but it wasn't going to work. I hope to be there this saturday. Come find me at SDC and we can work on some things. :)

I suggest you relax and don't try and max it out.

Right, on my first flight I tried to max it out. Ended up flying on my back and this kind of stuff:S

Scott ->
the firebird I flew at the summerfest was too tall for me and I was maxed out but the suit wasn't. My, custom made fits me realy well, so I maxed it out on my first flight.:D

Next tries were more relaxed and it was fun. Today my avg was 54mil/h. Not bad for a rookie I think...

For pictures in the flight I will have to wait - there are only 2 other suits I know of (no camera). One of my friends recently ordered firebird, so the wingsuit era has just begunB|

Zach->
next summerfest for sure, next weekend probably not. I live in Poland.

https://www.facebook.com/1skydive/

I just got my firebird and can't wait to try it on and start flying. B| Instead I'm stuck at work and dreaming about blue skies for tomorrow. [:/]

I haven't taken a close look at everything since i'm at work, but has anyone whose seen new a firebird and scott's prototype demo notice at least one difference? (not nes good or bad, time will tell). The neoprene type material on the back is a bit more soft, shiney and flexible. I'll have to get some pictures up.