mccordia

Aerobatic Base Flying

Great video! B|

In Lysebotn the "locals" were showing us great movie compilation, including also jumps from the wall seen in the video - they made it in smoke pants. But the "norgies" are book for themselves anyway! :o

I don't know if this is Loic, but this guy is MILES ahead of what everyone else is doing in my book..amazing!!

I believe it's him.
He has been doing some hardcore stuff at the extreme week in Voss.

Will confirm when I'll see the video.

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Outstanding! Two separate flights? One has a barrel roll in?

I like the ending too "sh*t!?"

:-D Can anyway make out/decipher the rest of the personal commentary? (I got the "Yee haa!" bit :-) Not sure I could sound that calm on any jump!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

That was a nice glide on that first run.
I don't know French but I know what he said when he sees the trashed camera lense...
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

maybe somebody with better French skills can do a complete transcript, but he basically talks you through the flight:

"annow I make a littel turn too zee reet"
etc ;)

basically it's that, plus :
going on the other side of the "spine", another right turn, yeeehaaaw, ok, now where do I land ??...there's a landing area down there at the bottom... oh shit there's a line (powerline ??).. oh I'll sort it out.. opening.. oh sh*it, I scratched it...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

That's the most shocking wingsuit flying I've ever seen. Flying the cliff wall like flying a fighter jet through a canyon! (At 2:40 into the video)

Amazing. I'll have to point this to my wingsuit buddies at the dropzone. (I don't fly wingsuit myself, but my carpool buddy flies wingsuit.)