SimonM

Screaming with joy

Hi All,

I did probably my most awesome SG flight yesterday and have to share it with Those Who Understand.

The spot was too shallower for my usual flight plan so I exited at just under 11k and headed off towards the city. For the first time I was flying above a large road with plenty of traffic. I must have spent about 45 seconds flying directly overhead the street and overtaking cars one by one!

It just blows my mind that there were people sitting in their cars with no idea of what was going on above their heads. While I was up there screaming with pure joy.

I used to spend my time trying to get the best 'numbers' possible and now I just try and cover as much distance as possible, funny thing is that the the numbers seem to be getting better and better all by themselves.

Simon

Fucking awesome, isn't it?
Done it at night yet? Pure 100% fantasy moment made real, flying along above a glittering carpet of ten billion orange and silver city lights. Closest thing to immortality I expect to ever experience.

!
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.