JaapSuter

S-Fly Access and Prodigy

Can anybody comment on the S-Fly Access and how it is similar/different from the Prodigy?

I don't care so much about their relative performance, but more about the fact that they are both wingsuits that aim to reduce restrictions on the pilot.

It seems like the Access suit could also be an interesting BASE wingsuit, would you agree?

Thanks,

Jaap Suter

I have nothing agaisnt Loic, but a very good pilot i know with many years experience has jumped the access of large terminal walls often, and i can tell you the performance sucked. he claimed to be able to equal the performance in his 20 dollar smokies, and i said BS, then i watched him do it. the prodigy is a different story. it has all the same ease of use, but comes with performance too!!

Darren

Hello,

S-fly Access is user-friendly for wingsuit beginners. I know 5 Access beginners and all of them were able to immediatly enjoy flying the Access from a plane (they were around 200 jumps when they start flying Access).

As for performance, I did several jumps with Loic in his Access and me in s-fly expert, and saw that the body position is more important that the brand of wingsuit you have. It's not always easy to find the right body position to get performance from a suit.

As for "cheaper than dirt" tracking pant, I've been told in south-africa by base jumper Patrick O'Connor that with a yellow plastic fisherman pant, a few holes to get the pant inflated and gaffer tape, you can fly very well too! He said one need to see it to believe it!

Laurent, autrefois sur l'ile de La Reunion
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/windsurf/skydive