Nikolaj

Best wingsuit

Hello Nikolaj

Alot of people have different opinions about wingsuits and what fits them and their flying style the best.

I suggest you try them ALL, and then make you own educated opinion as to what you choose to think fits you best. :)

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Best for what? Glide Ratio, forward speed, float, ease of use, student training, BASE, flocking?

Also, there's a lot of new wingsuits that have been recently released, or will be. No one can really offer much of an opinion about what's best, or will be, since no one has enough experience on them all to really compare them. The V1, prodigy, Phi, Matter 3, Sugar Glider, SG.2 (or whatever), S5, S3s and phantom are all pretty much unknown quantities right now.

Ask again in a year. Then I'll tell you "the V2, S7, SG3, M4, etc... are all too new too really compare" :D

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Oh boy...

Mine is the best, because I get to fly it! B|:D

no, mine, for the same reason :P

Yeah but you should learn how to use the zippers.... :D
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

I tried pretty much all of them

You've tried an S3s, a Blade, a Phi, a Prodigy, a Phantom, and a Matter 3? :o

My weapon of Choice is the Sugarglider.
Period.
For flockin I'd prefer the S3 (no fuxx no muxx its just a nice fit),

I really enjoyed the SG too. I was actually laughing for part of the one flight I put on it. Your comment about the S3 is part of my point, though. What you're using the suit for is very important in what characteristics you want from it.

My opinion
everybody has different tastes and needs.
Paul

Yup.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

glad some one see's the humor!!!!!For those interested,have about finished playing with flatspins!! Flame on boys,but when some of you question my sanity....reasons for doing some of the things I do...it is for data so our sport can grow!induce a flat spin? easy to talk of,but how do we learn unless tested under somewhat managable situations!! if the limets are not pushed,saftey issues questioned, mabe we should go back to static lines and rounds!!!next time you get in a jam and remenber what was taught...some one has to find the fix or we all would die
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

For those interested,have about finished playing with flatspins!!

Ha --- down here in Texas flat spins are called Freestyle wingsuit flyin' or exit which ever you prefer.

To do them properly (wingsuit freestyle maneuvers) you must start off with the sayin' to the pilot ---"hold my beer---this is gonna be cool!!!!"

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Simply the wingsuit with the best performance when it comes to flight distance and freefall delay???

In an over simplified form:

To get max distance you sacrifice freefall delay.

To get max delay you sacrifice horizontal distance.

If you are asking which suit can find the best compromise between these 2 it will come down to pilot skill and personal preference.

Nikolaj, check out:

http://home.att.net/~jdburch/polar.htm

and the links and articles on phoenix-fly.com

edit: thanks to Tom for making the links "clicky" below:
BASEstore.it