sakaad

GTI, first suit ok?????????????

Hey everyone, thanks for the help from my last post. I hopefully will be having a demo suit jump/s in about a month's time. So was wondering if a GTI is ok for a first suit? Since you guys have suggested that the S3 is a bit much for a first suit, I was wondering if the GTI is ok for a first purchase? And how long/ how many jumps, before you are likely to want to upgrade to the S3? Is there much difference between the two?Also, can you fly these things on your back, like leading a tracking jump, or are they designed to fly the right way up? Heaps of questions I know, but I want to be sure before making a purchase and which suit to demo, thanks again!!!

2) 25 - 50, depending on skill

I find the numbers pretty low... i have put over 65 jumps on my GTI and i still dont feel i have attain the max of it.

You don't, but would you be safe in an S3? Probably. I'm not saying by that number you're an expert wingsuit flyer.. i'm saying you'd most likely be safe to fly an s3.

I don't even profess to be an expert flyer and I have over 200 wingsuit jumps, you're constantly learning to fly the suit better.

I did my first jump on a GTi as did 2 of my friends.
We all had in the region of 300 jumps when we started.
I have never had my pull jammed by the GTi wings which is a big concern on the S3 especially for beginner pilots.
I love my GTi and will jump it for at least another 100 jumps before I upgrade.

Respect my authoritah!