The111

PHI info on Bird-man.com

I asked that question before and got an answer... too lazy (and on too Dutch of a computer) to find the post now. I think the S4 was just a prototype that never saw production. S2 got skipped as well...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

There are a few, 2-3 that I know of, that were labeled S4 prototypes on the mfgr label that never came to be. That model continued to evolve into what is now the vampire. There is a picture of Kevin in one floating around somewhere. That was about 2 yrs ago. It had mylar ribs in the arm and leg wing and a very long leg wing that tended to flap. It wasn't produced for several reasons but thats history. Now, we have the S5 which is being produced;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Now, we have the S5 which is being produced;)

I hear Buffy ordered a custom one, with wrist mounted mirror and wooden stake pocket B|

She also said you'll be the first and easiest one to take. ;):P

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

WHOA!

Thats not the SMG I remember. Years ago I was working in an industrial setting as a safety checker for the crew that was filming the pilot for what was to become Buffy's series. I was waiting to see the more buxom Christie Swanson from the original buffy movie and was very dissappointed to see this 5' 4" -75# LA stick ( that was ten years ago ). Things have changed, at least surgically.

I don't think she can stake you she had trouble walking down the steps from her trailer........ she would never be able to get out on the camera step.