voodew1

Skyfest 05

I deleted this post as I am not going to step down to Scotts level anymore

I will be at skyfest and he won't -I will be the one having fun.

Scott --get over yourself and go make a jump quit worring about replying to posts that really don't concern you.

Jason

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Awesome. I'm sure that's exactly what Chuck wants, every 5'10" bastard in the state trying to squeeze into his brand-flippin-new fancy suit

hehehe... well it'll be a demo suit right??

hehhee...:P
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

The funny thing is I never meant for this post to take the turn Scott wants it too----

Hey Jason, scroll up a bit and re-read that part about lightening up. You're the only one getting worked up.It's all good, no one is busting your balls. Hell, with all the variety of suits that are going to be there I'm going to try and make it out there. If I do, I'll buy the first round and we can all talk suits in person. :)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey Jason, scroll up a bit and re-read that part about lightening up. You're the only one getting worked up.It's all good, no one is busting your balls. Hell, with all the variety of suits that are going to be there I'm going to try and make it out there. If I do, I'll buy the first round and we can all talk suits in person. BTW, my offer still stands if you want to do the BMI course then.

I guess i took it wrong my bad -- I will take you up on your beer offer but as for the BMI course -- well I am scheduled for something else already while I am there;)

Once again these forums with out voice inflection and visuals make it hard to get the point across as intended -- I do however find it funny how now everyone is willing to come to Texas to see what we have to offer when in the past it was like pulling teeth. However we here in the big state have got our thing going on:)
Fly forward and fast
Jason

1 1/2hours to the ocean or 1 1/2 hours to the best snow in the world. ;)

No place better. B|

And we have the best meth too,.... cooked local , and A friend of mine can beat the midwest-east coast coke street price by at least 50%. Nothin better on a rainy day! Hey is this stuff as bad as they say it is?

And we have the best meth too,.... cooked local , and A friend of mine can beat the midwest-east coast coke street price by at least 50%. Nothin better on a rainy day! Hey is this stuff as bad as they say it is?

You've been hangin' out in Perris too long Glen... :S

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Once again these forums with out voice inflection and visuals make it hard to get the point across as intended --

Yup, cause anyone looking at you while you are talking would never take you seriously:P:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I have a tall/skinny demo suit, but doubt seriously I will have a "new" suit in that size by then.

What type of suit is it? Jen, we'll have a vampire that you'll fit, along with the SG and probably the SFly. Hopefully, Perry will bring a prodigy in that size range.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

getting closer---anyone else planning on coming.

To those Ted and I have helped with a first flight recently and that have no suit - you are welcome to borrow any of our demos at no cost (but beer would be cool)

Looking forward to bigger flocks than Texas has ever had and furthering interest in wingsuit flight (for totally selfish reasons as I want more jumpers to fly with!)

see you all there

updated list
Attending as of now:

JeNnEjEnN ---------GTI
Levin --------------Classic ----probably won't fly it
Moonglo-----------GTI & Classic
Professor----------Vampire V1 & Classic/Sugarglider demo /Sfly demo
FlyinBob -----------Vampire V1 & GTI
SCARYPERRY-------VampireV1/PF demos and others
Skymonkeyone----Birdman demos
Voodew1 -----------Vampire V1 - GTI - and Classics
Kris -----------------GTI
Katiebear-----------S3
Luminous-----------Classic
Dougie--------------S3
BJ Alexander------- V1 and proto type
Mudbug ------------Classic
Hippydiver----------whatever he can borrow
Ramon--------------S3 if he shows

Looks like 15 way if people all show --- thats beer for me and most others from Texas except Moonglo.

LOL

I still don't have the classic! Just the GTi, now in need of some repairs due to smoke dammageB| Hoping to demo a vampire and anything else new i can get myself into!!

...and Luminous was on the 26 way in z-hills too:):P:D:D

edited to add: i plan to be there thursday morning!

well its over now --- We made a few jumps -- I got hit square in the face by Chuck we than rolled around in the mud got up got drunk.

For and old guy he was able to stay up pretty late but me and the Professor had to put him to bed---
Mr Cocktaillo can't hang!!!!!!
I believe I remember him asking for his blanky and some Centrum Silver and not being seen again.
It was only 4:00am ---- Professor and I drank a few more and were on the 9:00 am load -- but thats how we DO BUSINESS!!!!

Prodigy --- Got some really nice 150' over the tail exits out of the skyvan -- some good smaller way flocks and some cluster bigger way flocks. Also got 1 wicked flyby video all of which will be posted when I get my laptop back from the professor.

Now I must go wash all my shit as it is covered with HELL "thats Houston mud -- no just Houston in general"

What retard decided to build a giant city in a swamp with mosquitos the size of buzzards

This is not meant as a shot towards Skydive Spaceland as Steve was mud boggin his planes and we kept jumping - facilities are the best in Texas

Thanks to Perry, BJ and Paul for helping out with the organizing

Maybe next year the weather won't suck -people will show and Katie will actually put a wingsuit on:)