voodew1

Skyfest 05

Its all about getting FLAT!!!!!!Chuck is so right, the suit can make up for certain body types, but its all in how we fly!!!! BJAlexander has made a suit from scatch at seems to be flying very well!!!! That is the proto type that I know will be there!! Remember when we flock its all about flying relative and rock steady!!! If egos abound and everybody starts showing the ass or lack of judgement in larger groups, it gets pretty scary when people start zoomen all over!!! There will neptunes around to tell us how slow how long we hang and lets keep the distance limited to a few at a time so someone doesnt dump as we overtake em.... we need to fly soon Chuck havent jumped with ya since last bigways, fly baby fly!!!!!
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

BJAlexander has made a suit from scatch at seems to be flying very well!!!! That is the proto type that I know will be there!!

It's called the Angel :P

Remember when we flock its all about flying relative and rock steady!!! If egos abound and everybody starts showing the ass or lack of judgement in larger groups, it gets pretty scary when people start zoomen all over!!!

It's also a good way to never get invited to flock again. >:(

After the break off, and after clearing your area of the sky, above and below, is when you can have the chance to get your flock on. ;)

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I think "battle of the wingsuits" is a taking it a bit far

I really just wrote this wrong:

This event is turning out to be the battle of the wingsuits ---- and battle just sounds good it will really be the showing of the newest suits out there.

What I meant was "battle of the wingsuits" just sounded like a title for an event -- It is really an unvailing of new products

Thats what I meant it to be read as -- so I suck at writingB|

As for the:

I would like to see the 2 suits (V1 & S5) fly head to head to see who can take the crown of the "fastest yet slowest suit in the world"

I would like to see 2 very experienced flyers from the different camps fly their products at maxium performance to see whos suit is the best. I never meant in a flocking dive. Maybe suits would have to be exchanged and the flight done again to prove that it was suit performance and not pilot performance.

I realize that it would take a few jumps to figure out the performance window on a different suit - believe me I know I am going thru that right now.

Now continue with the flaming-- sorry you misunderstood

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I think perhaps you overestimate the "division" of the wingsuit world into "camps". At least I hope you do.

Bingo. Who cares who's flying what. Let's just get our flock on then share some beers afterwards.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I would like to see 2 very experienced flyers from the different camps fly their products at maxium performance to see whos suit is the best.

Besides being pointless in determining anything, one person's perception of "best" may be anothers perception of "worse". It's subjective at best and really boils down to what the pilot wants from his/her suit. Honestly, I am more interested in the Angel seeing how it's homemade. But to round it all out, I can give Chuck my S-fly suit to take out there so you can further compare which flight characteristics one likes best. I think all that's missing is a Matter now correct?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

We will already have an Sfly demo(but it will be large as Professor has ordered it) -- Matter wants to much money to send out a demo so they will be missing in action or should I say missing the action.

And as for all the other comments it just what I expected to hear.

As for

Besides being pointless in determining anything, one person's perception of "best" may be anothers perception of "worse".

I never said that you needed to see it--- I said that I would like to see it. Whats pointless for you may not be pointless to me -- try to worry about what is important to you and not worry so much about me and all will be fine.

When ever I post anything it turns into a giant flame fest and I clearly tried to stop this earlier when I rewrote what I had intended to say.

Everyone needs to relax I am not trying to piss in anyones wheaties here

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

But to round it all out, I can give Chuck my S-fly suit to take out there so you can further compare which flight characteristics one likes best. I think all that's missing is a Matter now correct?

Actually, that would be pretty cool of you to do. I've already got an Sfly in medium+ (since I'm fat) coming, but your suit would probably fit more people.

So, unless someone releases something else between now and july, the only production suits that we won't have examples of will be the Access and the Matter2. It should be interesting to see how all the suits fly together.

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.

Whats pointless for you may not be pointless to me

Wow, is that kind of like what one person thinks is "best" and another thinks is "worse"?:P

try to worry about what is important to you and not worry so much about me and all will be fine.

What? Where did you EVER get the idea I worried about you? Well , if it's any consolation to you, all is fine, no one is worried about you.:)

When ever I post anything it turns into a giant flame fest

Things that make you go HMMMMM;)

***Everyone needs to relax

YEAH,lighten up Francis.

Professor, Just got done on Skype with my buddy and he might be able to get my Matter suit back in time to send out with the S-fly as well. Keep your fingers crossed.

SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So will any of you BMI's be able to get your hands on a PHI to demo???

Jen

Chuck will be there with the new line of suits for demo.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Most Worthless post ever, Focker!

So I guess the means the PF intermediate suit is going to be released by July.

You managed to get what I meant Prof so perhaps is wasn't such a worthless post :P

Robi is working on the forth member of the Phoenix Fly product line as we speak. If it is a presentable form by Skyfest it may just put in an appearance :)
BASEstore.it

Professor, Just got done on Skype with my buddy and he might be able to get my Matter suit back in time to send out with the S-fly as well. Keep your fingers crossed.

That would be cool. Maybe we can set some type of record for most types of suits in a single flock. Your matter is a matter 1, right?

Ted

Chuck is bringing a medium phi, which should fit up to 5'8" and 170lbs, so you, moonglo and I are boned, but it should fit Voodew and probably Doug. I'm assuming the Blade will be about the same size. I'll have a sugar glider you can check out, though.

Ted

Oh noooo!! What a trick! :(:(
Well I may be able to get into it if I don't wear any shoes... the classic I started in fit up to 5'8, and I could just get into it without my shoes :P
So maybe there is a chance...
hmm.. I'll find some way to get into it!! :ph34r: ;)
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Oh noooo!! What a trick! :(:(
Well I may be able to get into it if I don't wear any shoes... the classic I started in fit up to 5'8, and I could just get into it without my shoes :P
So maybe there is a chance...
hmm.. I'll find some way to get into it!! :ph34r: ;)

Awesome. I'm sure that's exactly what Chuck wants, every 5'10" bastard in the state trying to squeeze into his brand-flippin-new fancy suit. :P

Scars remind us that the past is real...

I thought that was video...:P

Ted