kimgriffin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARI!

HAPPY 20 + 16th birthday Jari!!!!

Thank you for your genius and perserverance in the world of human flight, for teaching me words like perrrrrkele, for not killing me with your insane driving, for that first taste of flight and for drumming the RW arms out of me. But, most of all, for not being afraid to be yourself and all that entails.

You are missed here in DeLand! Happy Birthday!

~Kimi

Happy birthday to you both! Jari, I hope you're having fun skiing, you bastard -- yes, I'm quite jealous.

And Tonto, maybe something special will find it's way into your package that is going to the post today (promise!). I hear fainting goats are all the rage for birthday presents these days.

:)
Lara
Blue Skies Mag

Hi Lara! Is that a Tennesse fainting goat in your avitar? If so, that's excellent! If not, then you probably think I'm really wierd.

Jari... I suck... I didn't get to call you until 10p Fla time... too late... bet you're snuggled away up in a cabin in Lapland by now. Hope it was a great day and I look forward to seeing the new, sexy suit. Will it make my ass look small and tight like a gay sailor?

...the mind will always be that 6 year old smiling kid :)

You obviously know Jari! :DB|

Yep, we sure do miss him in DeLand. My work life has become so orderly and normal since he's left. :P

Happy Birthday HMFIC!! ;)

Happy Birthday to you too Tonto!! You ROCK!! B|

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

My work life has become so orderly and normal since he's left.

HAHA, I think I am one of a few who can fully put that into context. But I am sure your life is not too boring now as a I hear you have reached "Queen" status. We all know what a Queen has to live up to now don't we :D Congrats BTW;)

Did Jari show you his birthday Ferrari ? He finally got it together ( I think he had some help):P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

...I hear you have reached "Queen" status. We all know what a Queen has to live up to now don't we Congrats BTW

Thanks! I am still only a queen in training with hopes of one day deserving the title, though. :)

Did Jari show you his birthday Ferrari ?

I haven't heard from Mr. Birthday lately, but maybe he'll send me some pics soon. I feel so used! :D I hear he's keeping quite busy playing with his new toys, loving life, and generally keeping out of trouble. Staying out of trouble...and they said he couldn't do it! I think he has some help with that one too... :P:D

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Staying out of trouble...and they said he couldn't do it!

Lots of work and very little mischief....

Or perhaps its best described as very little mischief, as measured on the Jari-scale!:D
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."