Mr.g

dynamic corners

It's really simple.

Take a box. Cut down 2 edges on the same side. Now you can take things out the back of the box - or the top of the box.

If you want pics - you'll have to wait for the weekend. I'm not going to unpack to take pictures!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

You can see pics HERE

and pics of a birdman specific D bag HERE

Depending on your container, your corners may look slightly different. A completely open corner is not needed but can be used if you add a small fold of like material that accordians in when you close the container. Other wise it is possible for lines/material to protrude from the container.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If your looking to build your own dynamic corners for a skydiving rig try to find a base jumper with a gargoyal with the mod. the pic doesn't really help if you building your own. BTW... the triangular pieces in the corner are super reinforced with either that plactic sheeting or bullistic nylon, not sure which. Also that pic is of a base rig so if you are going to apply that to a skydiving rig keep that in mind, you'll probably need to make the corner piece taller than in the pic b/c base rigs are much narrower / shorter than a main pack tray.

Check out the morpheus web site for more info. http://www.baserigs.com

I was interested in doing the same thing, but since I didn't want to pay for the corners I just cut the seams between the bottom flap and the side flaps of my G3 down to the back pad and then restitched it a 3rd of the way back up. I found that by leaving the seam open all the way to the back pad allowed the main to distort the container too much so by only having them stiched up a 3rd of the way you still allow the dbag more freedom to slide out of the bottom of the container but still maintain the shape of the container.
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.