KrisFlyZ

V-1 Manual

I am sure that Jari have enought courage to write in this forum ... with his own name.

Do you?

I could care less about wingsuit brandwars, but I am curious who you are. Your posts all seem very pro-BM, especially the comment about Blade being a Vampire-killer "like the movie". Very clever name if it's true, but also promotes the brandwar if it's true...
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Ok now, I'm likvidskaj (or liquidsky in English), and I am NOT Robert. Robert IS my friend, no doubt about that, but he has nothing to do with my insisting on wind-tunnel shots of Jari while the tunnel is operating. The fact is: my interest in aerodynamics started a bit earlier than Robert's (since I've started to fly sailplanes as a kid, and I'm a couple of years older than Robert) so that's the main reason that I've asked for that pics (to tell you the whole truth, Robert called me about my posts and he was a bit concerned that they really could start a "war" between jumpers, but I didn't see the matter that way). I would still like to see the shots from the tunnel, especially after I've red the post about that French tunnel tests - I just hope we'll all be able to read about that in one of our magazines since the PIA convention was just recently held (and see the pictures, of course).
So, me and Robert have many things in common and we are a long-time friends but he had absolutely nothing to do with my posts.

Dario Petrovic
Zagreb, Croatia

The question remains "Who is Spont!?"

Cast your vote on www.bird-man.com !!

They have kindly re-created the poll and the number of options has been increased :)
----STOP PRESS----

Sorry for those who missed the chance to vote. The poll has been closed.

Final results had Jari in the lead, closely followed by some guy called James Boole ??

Long flights,

J

Edited: as poll removed from Bird man website
BASEstore.it

Your posts all seem very pro-BM, especially the comment about Blade being a Vampire-killer "like the movie". Very clever name if it's true, but also promotes the brandwar if it's true...

[troll warning]
"Vampire bats do not actually suck blood. ... To begin feeding, the bat first must prick the animal with its two large front teeth, often in the foot or leg of a sleeping mammal or bird." from: http://www.batcon.org/discover/foffaq.html

Vampire, what a clever name indeed. I think Blade is just as well justified :ph34r:
[/troll warning]

"Fear is the path to the Dark side"
(Master Yoda)

I know you're just playing, but the V-1 name came from the distinctive profile of the armwing.

Ah, I thought that the V-1 name came from the German Flying Bomb of the WWII ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V1_Flying_Bomb

"Fear is the path to the Dark side"
(Master Yoda)