riggerrob

wingsuits in movies?

How much longer until an action flick hero dons a poncho to fly/wingsuit his way out of danger?
Given current airbag technology, it should be survivable this week.

See Tomb Raider 2

How much longer until an action flick hero dons a poncho to fly/wingsuit his way out of danger?

I'm currently working with Dennis Miller, training him to fly the new Sugar3VMatterFly. :D

He is doing a fantastic job learning to fly a suit with so much wing, but he's having a tough time finding the ego to fly it correctly with others. [:/]

So, as we keep training, we are also having a tough time finding a movie role for a talk show host to star in. :P

Flock on! :)Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Tomb Raider 2
Wingsuits, now with neato wings that don't appear untill after exit, and a special legwing that allows you to run really fastB|)

Britney Spears - Toxic (videoclip)
A Special Wingsuit design made from flappy silk, that allows you to look sexy and deliver toxic green stuff to bad guys

Charlies Angels 2
The same black silk wingsuit Britney was wearing in her toxic video. Allows you to jump from a building and land safely. Looks damn sexy too...

Gypsy Moths
Early wingsuits. Sadly not as realistic as Britneys wingsuit but a great retrospect on how far wingsuits have some since then...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

When they jump from the building they both do not have wings... he he he... And then, they put the arms close to the body and this time they now have wings! Terrible... :S

I believe they are jumping prototype PhoenixMatterFlyBlade5 suits. That's the wing autodeployment system.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com