SCARYPERRY

V1 in Sebastion

ok birdies,the V1 has arrived and will be in Sebastion Fla,for the weekend,come by and check it out,will fly it if my back will allow it, but i think we might be bribed to let ya touch one anyway, see ya at the naughty cupid party!!!
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

ok birdies,the V1 has arrived and will be in Sebastion Fla,for the weekend,come by and check it out,will fly it if my back will allow it, but i think we might be bribed to let ya touch one anyway

Cool!! Can't wait to get mine.....may be early March.

Kris.

Perry,

I'm heading to marco island tonight, but I'm going to try to make it across to Sebastian either first thing Saturday morning or Saturday night.... I'll see you out there.
"Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it"

Nice! Perry if you would be so kind to post a ton of picks for all of us lads that don't have the scratch to get one just yet ( and to tease the lucky bastards that have a few more weeks of wait time on their orders) I would be your buddy for life!

And a special request for a V-1- S-3 overlay shot to compare planform since you will have a finalized production model. Let the games begin!

what does the future hold... longer flights less effort more controll,the evolution of ws flight is just taking shape, lets all work together to make this thrive, its all about human flight,not a title, or patch or even jump # give the designers input so change can happen, we all benifit, pics will post as soon as suit arrives, yes will sit on porch and wait like pup!!! Besides ups has woman driver, that is scared of hieghts. so am I low ones!!!

Oh the life of test pilot, there seem to really be about a half dozen suits in the box,little changes on some,some ideas work,some get redone, Love my GTI Love my S1 my S3 and as soon as can, will start to stretch the v-1.How about parachutes? have about a dozen if you need to try something different or special purpose

Perry, I'm glad to hear that you'll be at Sebastian this weekend, I'm just about to start driving south. I hope you're well enough to jump so we can get our flock on.

BTW, I still owe you $5 for BBQ from the T-giving boogie with Pete & Larry.

See ya soon man :)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

looks like disc leaked at L4 moven a bit slow,and have committment at boogie, Tammi will handle bman for us there, have fun and be safe, fly baby fly then fly some more!!!!!1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Damn!
Sorry to hear about your aching back.
I had the same problem in 1987. It took me 2 years of swimming and stretching and sit-ups to pull my spine back into alignment. Even today, it hurts when I get lazy about exercise.
The sooner you resume exercising - to strengthen core muscles - the sooner you return to the air.

thanks brother, has been problem for a while, wont go under knife, so as you said STRETCH strengthn will get better soon as now have drive to fly some more!!!! Ice baby ICE!!!! or reach for pain meds rather do ice

my non computer ass cant get pics to load, have sent them to others that will hook it up so ya'll can see!!!! The changes in this design are dynamic to say the least. we are in for whole new ballgame and just think how gear has transpired in last 5 years? Oh Yeah!!! This is only the start!! For all you birdies that headed to Marco island,heard they cancelled, come to seb and lets air it out!!!!