speedformula

Post Your pic flying the wingsuit

Are you flying towards the wall or away?

;)

You are probably right. I think Spacy Tracy used to say 8 secs is final decision time and about 12 is impact if you drop straight down.

p.s. my memory is really bad.
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

Impressive picture...any chance at seeing the video?

What happened after taking this photo?
You straightened yourself and flew your wingsuit for a small bit, or did you go for a 'pull' straigh away?

(and added a small photo from a week ago)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

my avitar...my fav...

noooooo, go put the one at Locarno up, the one with the light coming towards us, lovely pic

I thought this was a thread about pics of "you flying"..... well ok since you asked...I took this one in Locarno Switzerland and the other in lauterbrunnen on the Fat American Tour '08 aka... Team Tony Suit Euro Trip...

sigh...and I was trying to save this stuff for the mag...:)

and the other in lauterbrunnen on the Fat American Tour '08 aka... Team Tony Suit Euro Trip...

I will be in switzerland next week... can't wait, it's been a year. Course, the lower air there is much much better.... but I'd love to fly a nice flight up high after seeing some of these shots....

oh, and here's a shot or 2 of me (my avitar) out of the caravan on a hop and pop a few weeks ago.... V2, wings open, duck!

_justin