speedformula

Post Your pic flying the wingsuit

DSC-256 -> Claudio (Cl I) and PC-6
DSC-211 -> Fabrizio (SF 3) and PC-6
DSC-236 -> Claudio (Cl I) and Roberto (Cl II)
DSC-208 -> Fabrizio (SF 3)
DSC-184 -> Me (Gti)

in za Italy sky ;)
Marco "Pazzo" Pistolesi
pistolesi.marco(at)gmail.com

Its an all Australian affair shot off Launch Point 7 at Kjerag in Norway.

Adam Hartley took the photo of Me (Tom Begic) in my home made mid 1998 wing suit whilst I was filming the incomparable Dwain Weston doing aerobatic BASE skysurfing.

We were all VERY afraid on various stages of that jump too. But boy, wasn't it fun. ;)

Oops forgot the how. He had a standard headcam setup. Video and stills. Dwain was actually doing turns immediately adjacent to the wall. I was intentionally flying head down and using my leg wing to both control my vertical descent rate and steer myself towards Dwain and away from the wall. Although I only saw Adam later in the jump (photo was taken about 10 secs down from memory), I believe he launched further out and started tracking much sooner than we did. He actually had to get his body into a steep track position and look back at the wall to get us into the photo. This makes it look like we are closer than we are. However, if you look at my video, we were very close anyway. But that is / was the Australian way.

As i said, this jump was both scary and fun. :)
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.